(10)

"steve lacy put something in that damn song because i wish i knew you wanted me."

posted: 09.25.22

the busking session was coming to an end and summer was still m

the busking session was coming to an end and summer was still m.i.a. where the hell was she? god if she cared at this point. she was way too tired to really care. not bothered at all to call or check up on her. seeing the white haired boy isolate from the others, she took the moment to talk to him like he wanted to earlier.

"jisung! you were great out there." she cooed, their conversations were much more easygoing anyways. "oh? eve, hello again. and thank you, i was feeling sloppy so you saying that makes me feel better." a smile appeared on her face almost instantly when he started speaking. his voice was so god damn addicting that it was almost embarrassing. "really? you looked great out there. maybe it's just dancers instinct that your body moves better than you think you do."

she was speaking complete bullshit. he was one of the most talented dancers she's ever seen in person that wasn't an idol. and she's seen seventeen live 6 times now. he was so insanely impressive that it made her feel like she was a toddler flapping around when she was dancing. when they were learning dances for their team's tiktok, he learned them faster than their own team leader. he would definitely get insane attention if he just opened a personal account for this shit.

he doesn't even post his dancing on his personal instagram either. she would watch them all day if he did. his dancing was like watching a god dance. it was like he was trying to hypnotize her.

she couldn't even tell if he was dancing like shit because his energy was just so strong. like yeonjun from that one group, she didn't even follow that group. most idol dancers had something to them that made them so strong and graceful. he matched that, even becoming better than them if put side by side.

"hoho, who's this my sungie boy." seeing another person approach them, she watched him immediately pull jisung into a headlock. seeing them bicker and banter made her laugh. from her very much suspicious stalking of their instagrams, she assumed this was chenle. "yah yah yah, let go you little.." pausing in his speech, he hauled the other off.

"hey there, what's your name pretty girl." feeling her face warm up, she was definitely not used to being called pretty girl so directly before. really only used to be slandered by summer. "we ended pretty early today, hopefully it was enough to impress you." his sly silver tongue.

this definitely screamed jisung's opposite. loud and confident with a hint of subtle cockiness. but like not, bad? she couldn't describe it very well but it was the best her embarrassment could think of. "yah, stop flirting." seeing them start to bicker again, all she could do was stand there and smile awkwardly. "before i was rudely interrupted. what's your name pretty." chuckling, they were basically pushing each other back and forth during the entire exchange.

"eve, i haven't gotten a chance to talk to you yet chenle. you're always busy with others." she smiled kindly. putting on her customer service face to refrain her from screaming over being called pretty and pretty girl. "wow, she even knows my name, she's cute jisung."
"stop it.." why was he acting like she wasn't standing there. "you know.."
"stop it loud mouth i'll personally knock your teeth out."

"what is this little get together over here. oh? guys! come over here" this was very weird, why the fuck were they all coming over here all of a sudden. and why were they conversing while staring at me to each other. what the hell is this. "ahah.. uhm. why are you all staring at me." awkwardly speaking, they all just stared at her very menacingly. this is the most uncomfortable, stomach aching, tear making experience ever.

she could very boldly name all of them, their aliases, and even their birthdays. creep basically. and she couldn't even look one (except jisung) straight in the eye. "ah, we should probably explain. we, uh. uhmm." seeing them struggle, she was getting more and more suspicious. "sorry about them, we've seen you at a few of our busking and you talk to jisung a lot so we were wondering what was all interesting about you."

"uhm, ouch?" she had no idea if she should take offense or not. "why do you keep talking to jisung though. we're also here." now she had to vocalize and admit details. fuck. "we're.. on the same dance team?" she's never seen any of these people in her school before, its giving CT uni vibes.

"jisung, how do i transfer to NN?" she laughed, seeing his reaction. "eve i swear to god.. oh. uhm. hi. there." seeing summer, she immediately clung onto her from force of habit. "do, you guys mind if i take her now?" seeing her very much making eye contact with renjun, she was about to burst out laughing because of it. "oh, of course not. take her." was she being referred to in an object type of speech?

feeling herself get dragged, bags were pushed into her hands as they went. "you little brat i will literally wreck your shit." she whined having to figure out how to pick the bags up in the most reasonable. "baby girl, no need to stress, ow ow ow i get it, OW I GET IT."

"jisung, if you don't take her, i will." tsking, he crossed his arms and walked off. basically leaving them to clean up the area by themselves. he knew he'd get scolded, but he absolutely did not care one bit. being annoying just to get on his nerves.

it was like having 6 terrible older brothers. and his brother was park chanyeol. a secret he had to keep because he couldn't really go around telling people his older brother was hit boy group and nation's pick, exo. now could he? he really needed to cool off his head before he explodes on the next person who interacts with him. why was he so mad?

there wasn't that clear or good of reason to be mad. all his friends did was interact with the girl he really liked. really really liked. oh my god.

park jisung definitely likes a girl, he couldn't be called a loner with no bitches anymore. it was true. park jisung liked a girl. and not just any girl. eve. eve eve eve. why did his heart beat at her name? this is how he gets teased for weeks.