(14)

"its always falling back in love again isn't it?"

posted: 10.09.22

sneaking onto the other school with his best friend, it was always entertaining on days he didn't have class back to back

sneaking onto the other school with his best friend, it was always entertaining on days he didn't have class back to back. his online class already being over with since this morning. "chenle, i feel like we're gonna get in trouble." it was never a good sign when they were basically getting stares from across the main halls the entire time. "i'm sure it'll be fine." the brown haired shrugged.

stepping into the student room, it felt like they were committing some type of crime even. "good morning, student rep!" wouldn't it be a bad idea to introduce him to the student rep? oh well. "hey? who's this dude, i don't remember seeing his face.." gulping, he quirked a small smile before slipping away.

that was extremely uncomfortable. couldn't he just be dragged into a lecture room and bug chenle without having to talk to people? even if the other was social and practically surrounded by people 24/7. getting a breath of air, this hallway was seemingly empty. it soothed his nerves quite a bit.

feeling his phone buzz with a sign of a notification, he pulled it out from his pocket with a pleasant smile.

🌸

sungie wru?
lets hang out today
come on i can see you
reading this bro
dont leave me hanging this
is offensive istg

im out with a friend right
now im sorry :(
maybe later or another
time?

oh

yeah
another time sounds good
haha srry for the bother lol
uhm talk to you later ig

i wish i could though|
i wish i could tho|
i wish i cou|
i wish|
okay!
i'll let you know when
im free which will be
soon haha

a part of him felt bad, he really did want to hang out with the girl, but it just wasn't open right now. maybe if he hadn't told the other male that he'd be free today. maybe if he had just went out to have a lone day. maybe if he just straight up asked in the first place. seeing the other emerge from the room, he was once again dragged along. how convenient.

springforsung