(11)

"i wish you all a safe trip to hell"

posted: 10.01.22

slinging her bag over her shoulder, she hated that she couldn't get out of the habit of working out every morning

slinging her bag over her shoulder, she hated that she couldn't get out of the habit of working out every morning. did she have to be so active? and for what? her legs felt a little shaky but it was all in good fun to keep up her stamina with how she blew so much energy off of dancing. her earbud strings getting in her way every two seconds. she was always scrolling on her instagram actively stalking her faves and whatnot.

basically, friendless behaviour. aside from her being overwhelmingly social, she was terrible at keeping friends. at least, close friends. you can be friends with someone but not friends. it was always eve and summer the two combined at the hip since childhood. finding it hard to keep groups that didn't dissolve because of drama.

seeing her notifications blow up all of a sudden, she didn't remember posting a photo recently. she hadn't posted in a week. opening the notifications, she got more and more confused before her jaw began to hang from pure shock. and, bliss?

springforsung

tagged : @yo.evehere and @chxnlebot
liked by leleluvbot and 458,929 others
springforsung : chenle kept making fun of me while talking this photo for me :(
view all 12,015 comments

mydreamies : @yo.evehere GIRL.

nanabeliever : OMG??? WHO IS THAT GIRL AND WHY IS SHE SO PRETTY????

eveismybee : @yo.evehere BFF WHAT IS THIS 🤨🤨🤨

she was completely hesitating on responding. privating and deactivating her account and changing her identity to flee to another country. what should she do? how did he find out? why did he find out? oh my god that post is so cute. snap out of it dumbass. what was she suppose to do. reasonably and rationally at least. one side of her wanted her to run and cry and the other was about to rain hell on a world that doesn't exist.

yo.evehere : haha uhm heyyy lol
     springforsung : @yo.evehere hey :)
          luversung : OMG??
          dreamseven : WHO ARE YOU 👹👹