(32)

"all that's well ends up in jisung's arms."

posted: 12.11.22

fighting the urge to kiss the girl, he held her hand as though she were the most fragile and delicate thing in the entire world

fighting the urge to kiss the girl, he held her hand as though she were the most fragile and delicate thing in the entire world. "jisung, we should go to the architecture exhibit when it's open. i didn't get to go to it last year so i'm hoping to go to it this year." she hugged his arm closer to her body to keep the warmth between them. it was as cold as a bitch out here.

"ah, then you have to go to the performance for the winter from the dance majors." he grinned in response to her words. he loved sharing his favourite things with people he loved. but it really felt different when it was with eve of all people. the winter performance was a pretty popular thing, with the annual festival right around the corner, it was hard for dance majors to prepare for the separate events.

in his opinion, he preferred the winter performance way more because it brought all forms of performance arts together to prepare for their respective performances. "okay, i bet you'll look gorgeous when you perform." she cooed, reaching to brush the hair out of his eyes.

the white hair he had always made him look so gorgeous that she could hardly handle herself around him. why was he so perfect?

"i've been slaving away at my model for my class, and let me tell you, i regret not working in the studio this time around." she groaned, letting her head fall back as they walked. this scarf was really suffocating at times, even if it was for warmth. "i'll help you transport it if you need. my car is always open." she always forgot that her boyfriend could drive. of all things he could do, he owned a car and could drive.

clearly he didn't talk about it or show it off much because of his frequent use of public transportation or alternative transportation.
"god you're so cute." she muttered truthfully. it just rolled right off the tongue whenever she talked about him and thought about him.

"do you think the art museum will be as pretty as they said it'll be?" he hummed, walking up the nice steps to the museum they both planned to go together today. "of course, i've known this artist for forever and their works are beautiful." she laughed, pulling the door open for him and bowing jokingly to him. almost like those door waiters who's entire job was to open and close doors for people.

"after you my prince." she cooed in her thick australian accent. "thank you, my lady." he spoke back in his english, making her gasp from how it was the first time she had ever heard his english. and it was heavenly. he already had a dreamy voice, but his english was the next level. oh my god. "speak more english to me." she shook him as he handed the lady inside their tickets for entry.

"i will?" he spoke unsure, laughing as he took her hand again and left a small kiss on her head. she was so cute, what did he do in his life to deserve him?

"your english is so pretty, but it's so weird though. thank yeww.. yew?" she stretched out her words to try to decipher anything she was even saying. it sounded so icky. "thank yaur?" he called back with a small smile. "hey you can't mock me. only i can mock you." she pointed with furrowed eyebrows and a stupid grin on her face.

"oh i'm saurrry." he giggled, making her hit him lightly on his arm. rolling her eyes at his sad attempt at an aussie accent. "oooh, myyy, gooooodd, thaaat, is sooo, insaane." stretching out her horrible american accent, it was horrendous and truly captures the stupid californian accent that she was also so amazed by with how stupid they all sounded. i guess except jisung. he just sounded too good to be considered icky and stupid.

"you're so annoying." he whined, not liking the take she took on his accent. he was basically a local to california from how much time he had spent in that hellish place. looking around the art museum, it really was gorgeous. he was gonna trust the girl a bit more when she offered to show him things that he hadn't heard of before.

"i know right, like she's amazing at her craft it makes me jealous. like look how she created the illusion of floating with the glass like it's so fucking cool who can think of doing that with glass. it's not even tinted glass, it's just leds lights that are shining from a distance—" seeing her continue to ramble and fangirl at all of the pieces within the place made him so warm hearted.

seeing as she couldn't help but run her mouth without her even realizing he was doing it was so cute. pulling her aside, he grabbed her face delicately and pulled her into a kiss. their first proper kiss. holy hell.

it was sweet and as gentle as him holding her face. it was warm and comforting like how he was to her. it was like butterflies were tickling her face and causing it to turn red. it was like the fluttering feeling of flower petals from the blossoming trees falling on your head with the pitter of spring rain following behind. it was like when the rain cleared up and the sun's rays peek through just for a brief moment.

it was perfect to say the least. pulling apart, she felt warm and red and embarrassed but content and every feeling in between. "why, did you do that." she blurted out the first thought that she could think of. she couldn't think straight, that racing feeling whenever he did something was coming back and it was coming like a hurricane. "you were rambling, love." the male smiled cheekily. her jaw dropping at his words. "you sneaky bugger." she pointed, pulling him into a hug and then hitting him in her order of emotions of his words towards her.

how dare he be so fucking cute. "lets just enjoy the damn museum." she didn't know how much more flustered she could be from all of this stimulation. all she knew was that his lips were really soft and he was really cute. and that she was gonna be thinking about this moment in time for the rest of her life.

watching her wander off embarrassed and obviously covering her face, he could only smile and pull out his phone. taking a photo of her staring adoringly at the art around her. staring at the outcomes of it, he wasn't sure if she was the art piece or if she was art in general. because to him, she was more beautiful than any piece that could ever be created.