(2)

"ah my head hurts from you guys breathing.."

posted: 09.03.22

MAERD7 @7DREAM guess who's home~~#JISUNG #7DREAM#WELCOMEHOMEJISUNG

MAERD7 @7DREAM
guess who's home~~
#JISUNG #7DREAM
#WELCOMEHOMEJISUNG

MAERD7 @7DREAM guess who's home~~#JISUNG #7DREAM#WELCOMEHOMEJISUNG

💬 2,736 🔁 15.8k ❤️ 16.1k

JISUNGS HOME @haechanapologist
HE'S HOME HE'S ACTUALLY
HOME AND HEALTHY AND
ISN'T ABLE TO GHOST THE
OTHERS EASILY
#WELCOMEHOMEJISUNG
#WEMISSEDYOUPARKJISUNG
💬 4 🔁 16 ❤️ 18

HES HOME | lily 🌸 @princejisung
HE HAS WHITE HAIR NOW
WTFFFFF SKFHEKFB
#WELCOMEHOMEJISUNG
#WEMISSEDYOUPARKJISUNG

"ahh, bye taeyong hyung." he bowed and waved awkwardly. seeing the older coo and waved as he drove away. sighing, he hulled up his suitcase up the steps carefully. it was late and he didn't wanna wake up the other 6 in the house at that moment. wasn't the initial plan to be honest. unlocking the door, he hulled his bag in. locking the door behind him and sighing.

looking up to the flight of stairs, he could already see his life flash before his eyes in that instant. what a pain in the ass. pulling his suitcase up ever so slowly and ever so silently, he was gonna complain all day when the others wake up later. he couldn't even think to sleep either.

he had slept the majority of his 12 hour flight and also it would've been morning in california. swearing every time his suitcase ran into his leg whatsoever. pain, absolute pain. barely making it to the top, he sat there and contemplated life.

he was tired, very tired. rolling his suitcase as quietly as he could down the hallway, he pushed open the door to his abandoned room. strangely enough, it looked like his roommates had the decency to clean his room while he was away so that it wouldn't grow spider webs. turning on the flashlight of his phone, he went to lostly turn on his leds and weird ass animal and object night lights.