(28)

"on my way to cry for love by byun baekhyun—"

posted: 11.27.22

🌸 🔒 @p4rkspringim not gonna be the one to gethurt

🌸 🔒 @p4rkspring
im not gonna be the one to get
hurt.
💬 0 🔁 0 ❤️ 0

eevee @eveesback
what if we made out right here
in my bed with my hands around
your neck and your hands tangled
in my hair as we kiss passionately
like in the kdramas and the bls
and your name was minghao
💬 157 🔁 21.1k ❤️ 49.8k

aubrey @overthedoremi
why did you wake up today and
say this
i genuinely thought you were just
spam tweeting again and thid was
about your bf but then you ended
with minghao i shouldnt trust you
💬 7 🔁 578 ❤️ 610
|
eevee @eveesback
LMAO AUBREY WHO DO YOU
THINK I AM? NOT MINGHAOS
WIFE??
💬 4 🔁 38 ❤️ 68

strawberry @L0SERL0VER
me with muranishi kini
💬 3 🔁 247 ❤️ 248

his hangover was killing him and let me tell you, not a pretty sight. not even one bit of a good sight. like imagine having the worst migraine of your life but then it goes away only to come back from simply blinking for a second too long. laying in bed, he was just in so much pain. kuromi basically snuggled against his pained body purring as if there was no trouble in the world. cats are so damn lucky it was annoying.

"jisungie! your girlfriend's here!" throughout the few weeks, he'd started to bring eve over to the house more often. think of it less as "this is my girlfriend guys." and as "this is my girlfriend, mom, dad, and other family." to put it straight, it was very anxiety inducing for her having to sit through practically an hour of interrogation. unsure whether or not it was exactly warranted or not.

hearing a few knocks on his door, he groaned and tried his best to voice out a signal to come inside. seeing her peer her head into his room, her expression softened with empathy and affection. "i heard you were drinking." she cooed in a teasing voice. petting the cat ever so gently to not disrupt her. "really? i woke up to the fact that i apparently posted last night." he responded with unintentional sarcasm.

chuckling, she brushed the stray strands out of his eyes, already knowing how long his hair was at this point. "do you want food? i'll order something for you." crouching beside his bed to get a better look at him, he was too aching to think. his head having that familiar head pounding feeling it had since last night.

"hmm, i'll go get you some painkillers. where's your medicine cabinet? you know what, i'll just ask whoever's downstairs. be right back." seeing her leave, even kuromi left behind her. damn cat. favouring her over him? he was taking care of her for fucks sakes. why was he so pissed at his cat again? no clue. his memory faltering on the spot.

eevee @eveesback
help oomfs im actually going
insane pjs is literally having a
hangover but i wanna kiss him
so much this is actually insane
help me this is so bad 😞😞💔
💬 28 🔁 136 ❤️ 141

after awkwardly asking his roommates about medicine, she got her fair share of listening to them baby jisung without him even needing to be there. this was true friendship and family at its finest. bringing up a cup of water and the medicine, she nudged him slightly. "jisung? can you get up?" she spoke in a calm tone. seeing him painfully get up from laying down. groaning and swearing every movement he made.

"just take the painkillers and you can go make to sleep okay?" hesitantly taking the painkillers, he winced at the aftertaste it left on his tongue. gross. "i'll just.. be over.. here.." slowly backing away to the floor, she was stopped by him grabbing her wrist in an almost desperate manner. "uhm, uhmm. cuddle?" he asked shyly and sheepishly. seeing her surprised expression, he almost wanted to fall off a building from saying what he said.

slowly considering it, she smiled and let out a hesitant sigh. "are you sure? it's gonna take a bit for the painkillers to kick in so i really shouldn't right now." shaking his head, he really wanted to cuddle her just once. even if it was the last time they'd end up doing it. making some space on his bed, she hesitantly laid beside him. letting his arm fall over her and practically consume her in his grasp.

tucking her head into his chest, this was comfortable. feeling him move a bit, he rested his head on top of hers and left a small kiss on her head before closing his eyes. not saying another word as the pain slowly diminished. smiling, she really enjoyed his classic honey and mint scent. she felt like she talked about it a lot, but he smelt so nice that it made her overwhelmed from how comfortable it is.

"you're so cute." she muttered, peering up to him to see one of his eyes flutter open for a brief moment. without even waiting, he leaned down and pressed a soft kiss on her forehead and went back to his comfortable position. her face feeling warm from the sudden contact. holy shit. and he didn't even think about it either. hangover jisung was the best era of jisung and needed to exist more.

she couldn't even be sure whether or not the male noticed or realized he did what he did. it was so damn cute. he was so cute. what was he so cute for. she was pretty sleep deprived these days. the warmth making her sleepy almost instantly. you know, it wouldn't hurt to have a little shut eye for a bit. exhaustion, pure bliss, who cares. all that matters was that she was with him.

chxnlebot

liked by tothemoon_ and 814,197 otherschxnlebot : i just walked into jisung and his girlfriend cuddling ive never wanted to kms so badly before so have this terrible post so you dont have to suffer like i didview all 41,126 comments

chxnlebot : i just walked into jisung and his girlfriend cuddling ive never wanted to kms so badly before so have this terrible post so you dont have to suffer like i did
view all 41,126 comments

reninjune : uhm..

sunandmoon : chenle bud are you okay

summerluv.sk

liked by summersnow and 524,823 otherssummerluv

summerluv.sk : dont ask me who im with even i dont know
view all 18,241 comments