(4)

"i am not a simp, i'm just a little infatuated with him."

posted: 09.04.22

flowers for jisung @flowers4jifan account for park jisung of 7dream🤍🤍🤍

fan account for park jisung of 7dream
🤍🤍🤍

flowers for jisung @flowers4jifan account for park jisung of 7dream🤍🤍🤍

💬 45 🔁 4,858 ❤️ 7,926

ari @renjunshandholder
i hve never once seen this god damn
photo of jisung before but lord is it so
good stay winning flowers4ji acc
💬 1 🔁 2 ❤️ 16
|
flowers for jisung @flowers4ji
haha it's such a cute photo of him >//<
💬 1 🔁 7 ❤️ 8

she was basically giggling to herself at this point, digging around the internet for photos of the boy like the creep she was. it really is concerning how skillful you can be with these types of stuff after finding photos for actual kpop groups and your best friend's crush. all were rightfully understandable situations that should be glossed over and not asked, nor worried about.

"my twin eve. stop sitting on your ass giggling over your school yard crush and help me fucking carry this." she groaned, painfully lifting in their things to their mostly abandoned apartment. both having left over the summer and it was collecting dust like crazy. with the neat freak of a roommate and the roommate that doesn't contribute to helping. you can tell why they say they won't ever hang out in each other's room. everywhere else being grey areas.

"aish, maybe you should work out like me and stop being annoying." lifting the boxes and such with ease from the outside of their apartment door. "well i don't have time to work out unlike you." she rolled her eyes. she liked the feeling of working out, that adrenaline rush that made her want to do outrageous things like be an adrenaline junkie with no money and also was a full time student. alas, confining herself to exercising in the student gym whenever she wasn't doing something stupid.

"did you see anyone you liked from the group? renjun definitely seems like your type." she smirked, unconditional boy lover. no matter how much she'd be repping the 'i hate men' line on twitter and every sns media ever. "i didn't really focus on anyone-"
"you're lying." the silence easing on them as they put all the boxes on the kitchen counter. opening them with the random blades that had around the house that was definitely a safety hazard.

"no i'm.. yeah... yeah you right.. you know i like pretty boys."
"yeah you like sunghoon from enhypen do you think i don't know?" she laughed, pulling out her beloved albums she got over the summer due to impulsive spendings. "you got more? already? and you didn't get murdered while you were at your family home?" the girl gasped, grabbing one of them and gawking at how she got it so soon. "i got all the version of thursday's child. and let me tell you. i cried so hard when i flipped them over and boom 3 different versions of the choi beomgyu himself."

hulling her box into her room, and kicking in without much thought, she stretched to see what's in the other boxes. "do you think the jisung dude or whatever is gonna remember you?" she snorted, curious on the situation between them. "he knows me as the weird girl who was staring at him in the airport and by my hair. i think he'll remember if we go tomorrow like they posted on their sns."

she spoke casually, knowing secretly she was throwing up crying on the floor rolling around at the thought of that white haired pretty boy that absolutely wrecked her entire world by breathing in air and breathing out air. like how is that fair? that he gets to be perfect? and then continue to be perfect?

"you're already stalking their sns accounts? they're performing tomorrow? damn i wouldn't have the energy after seeing their performance from yesterday." she shrugged, unbothered by everything. "how else do they make bank? did you see how much money they had after just the first break? literally insane." she gawked at the memory of those baskets.

especially the basket the white haired boy had held. seemed like each basket was dedicated to one of them.

"bro, if i had just pursued music like i wanted to do for schooling i wouldn't have to deal with this. now we're both here dealing with university and acting like everything is all good." she sighed, brushing a hand through her hair. "they make so much bank, must be nice being famous."

"you have 70 thousand followers."
"YOU HAVE TRIPLE THE AMOUNT I DO?" this was how they would receive noise complaints. "did you even catch how old white hair is? imagine he's a minor." she joked, finding it somewhat funny at the idea of her thirsting over a 14 year old. just a tad bit you know? sneering at the idea, she raised her arm to pretend to hit the girl knowing she wouldn't be able to.

"he's our age, can you believe he's our age? lord have mercy brother. he is too good." she faked out sobs causing the other to recoil and gag. "what are the chances he goes to our uni? we have a few days till school starts up again. they said he was abroad so he was probably staying there for the summer after the term was over." she hummed, thinking of a reasonable answer.

she snorted at what a stupid idea that is. how could he possibly go to their school? the chances of that happening are so low that she started laughing. what a stupid thought that summer had. how could they possibly be going to the same university? or even worse, could they be in the same major? the likeliness that he was majoring under something to do with architecture was very low in the first place. he was a basically dancing for a living and seemed to make a name in the industry. there'd be no reason for someone like him needing to study architect.

even worse idea, imagine he was on the same dance team as her. she'd only joined the team nearing the end of the last term and she definitely wasn't one to ask about members that she'd never met or was listed.

"there are better universities out there. NN is great and all but he seems like the type to go bigger you know?" she was speaking like the biggest fangirl ever. she barely even knew this dude. behaviour of a kpop stan. "so you calling NN students stupid?" she raised an eyebrow. "NN literally has a 7% acceptance rate. but CT is even lower. i bet he's a CT student. those people be wilding in the gorgeous section."