(24)

"i'm about to slap the shit out of you if you say that one more time."

posted: 10.13.22

sitting on the floor of the practice room, she listened to her friends talk about the latest releases as they practiced the oh so beloved antifragile

sitting on the floor of the practice room, she listened to her friends talk about the latest releases as they practiced the oh so beloved antifragile. "eve, i saw you got a little boyfriend, why haven't you told me? i thought i was your wife." the female pouted, sitting down beside her with whininess. "aish, i made like 4 fucking stories and made a dedicated story highlight for him how do you not know miyu." she shook her head in disbelief.

"eevee? you have a boyfriend? what? you pull?" letting her jaw drop, she couldn't believe that the person who has never had any relationships just told her that. "oh my god i will choke you out ahyeon."

"and for your information, you all should know him better than anyone else." she scolded, feeling pressure being put on her head. looking up, she saw the white haired boy smiling, extremely sweaty with extremely damp and wet hair falling over his eyes and sticking to his forehead. why was that attractive. "i'll drive you to your place later so don't worry about making it to your bus okay?" he hummed with a sweet expression, nodding to the others shyly and scurried away.

seeing their dazed expression, she rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "we're learning generation after we finish learning antifragile."
"oh my fucking god you're dating the park jisung like the park jisung like.." hearing their freaked out and excited voices, she was already getting tired and dizzy listening to them. "yes, i'm dating park jisung. losers." she scoffed, seeing them snap back to reality from just being called losers.

"why am i even surprised? you're friends with sunghoon."
"because you're a little knocked up in the head so it's pretty self explanatory." she snorted, getting up from the floor and started on stretches so she could go back to dancing.

yo.evehere

liked by springforsung and 57,183 othersyo

yo.evehere : why do people keep asking me if im dating jisung its obviously a yes just check my god damn ig page.
view all 2,001 comments