(27)

"hello, dumb bitch."

posted: 11.26.22

bbkyuu

bbkyuu

tagged: nana

tagged: nana.jmin
liked by belovedgyu and 1,001,472 others
bbkyuu : ohly shriti ms o fucjng rubk ifhtnow o mygdo
view all 30,013 comments

cathxi.y : uhm rags?
     bbkyuu : @cathxi.y og carhy prinxss imsis yu so muc 💕💞

springforsung

liked by beablade and 89,820 othersspringforsung : help id ofn kwjo where inam where weare and i ksut watched jaemin hyung and beimgyu htung makeu out infrint of meview all 2,831 comments

springforsung : help id ofn kwjo where inam where weare and i ksut watched jaemin hyung and beimgyu htung makeu out infrint of me
view all 2,831 comments

jenouine : EXUCSE ME WHAT

crossmymark : WHO FUCKING TRUSTED JISUNG ALONE WITH BEOMGYU AND JAEMIN, WHO

he was so tragically drunk. beomgyu and jaemin were having the time of their lives, but he was having the other end. he was already beginning to sober up, already having a decent tolerance to drinking. "holy shit i looovveee i lovee.. what do i love..?"
"soju?"
"oh my god soju." he had to watch this happen. in realtime, in the flesh, right in front of him. this was horrendous.

"you're so attractive gyugyu." they were disgusting. this was terrible. he wished he didn't sober up after 10 minutes of hard drinking. "no, you're attractive nana." seeing them flirt drunkly and be all pda touchy feely made him gag and refrain the feeling of actually throwing up.

he didn't even know where they were. he blacked out once or twice like he was teleporting around. one moment he was at the outdoor bar, the next minute he was skating down the street on the empty road. what time was it? he needs to send his location to someone.

there was a reason why they had location tracking apps for a bit until everyone finally got to universities and their dream ones respectively.

he didn't even know if he was capable of seeing straight. his vision was significantly blurry, yet he couldn't seem to find the strength to get up from the curb. he felt like rubbish and was clearly not in control of his body muscles. what was happening? did he really drink that much? what he believed was sober was far from that.

he lacked the awareness of a sober person. that was for certain. if he wasn't seated right now, he'd be doing something he'd regret in the morning. "guys, guys, we should.. we should go to the, the.. the park? you know?" hearing the slurred words of the choi boy, he wasn't sure if that was the brightest decision. "how about, we go to the convenience store, and grab some water yeah?" he smiled lightly.

for people who were older than him, they were absolutely clueless. dumb as a rock with empty shells of their skulls. actually, that's an insult to rocks. so of course they began to whine and complain, making it harder than it should be. "i'm.. gonna, call up one of the hyungs to pick us up." he nodded to himself, not even waiting to get input from them. not that there'd be any from how drunk they were.

dialing whoever he could see through his blurry eyes with the contact of hyung after their name, he just hoped he dialed someone with a drivers license. hearing it buzz ever so slightly, he could barely keep his arms lifted to his ear. "hello?" trying to decipher who he called, he just hoped he could figure out as they continued to talk. "could you... could.. could you.. uhh, pick me and the others up."
"others?"

this ruled out a few people. only a few of the people he had in his contacts failed to use instagram and rarely checked it. nor followed him in the first place. "beomgyu.. and jaemin." his head felt so slow. like cogs spinning slowly to power his thoughts. "are you drunk? where are you?" the voice became more coherent and understandable to some degree. god damn. his head hurts. his hangover was gonna be terrible tomorrow.

"nevermind, i have your location. give me a bit okay jisung?" he nodded, knowing the other couldn't see it. he was gonna throw up. at least he was more sober than the other two who were flirting once again. their girlfriends need to collect them. "jisung, why did you drink so much? you know you have a limit. you're still a growing boy." the other scolded ruthlessly. tell that to the two who kept pouring him shots like no tomorrow.

"hyung, it's not my fault. i swear. i swear.." his head pounded at his head like a drum. "just stay put and make sure those two idiots don't get lost or anything." easier said than done. the only good part of having those two together was that they were basically messing around with each other the entire time. giggling like school girls with their schoolyard crushes. hearing the line hang up, he sighed. squinting to see who he dialed.

he blinked and regretted his life decisions. seeing the familiar black bmw m4 coupe pull up as elegant as it always was. ah. this was gonna be a show. seeing the male emerge from the driver's side with an amused expression and disappointed one as well. "y'all look stupid. get in." motioning for them to come over, he stressfully got up. every muscle contracting itself at once as he stood up.

"yuttaaa! hyunggg! wh.. when did, you know? haha" the na boy giggled, going over to hug the older which no regard to anything. "jisung, help me get these two in the back." the older clicked his tongue and practically dragged jaemin to the car. "beomgyu hyung..." the other was already starting to tail after the na boy as he left. this was gonna be a terrible drive home. "hi hyung." he muttered shyly as he got into the passenger seat. he'd been in here once when he was in his last year of high school, and it still was as cool as it was a couple years back.

"mind telling me why you guys are shitfaced? keep your damn boards on the floor you two." awkwardly holding his board in between his legs, this was sorta awkward. "well.. those two.. uhhh. wanted to drink right. and theyy. they.. kept encouraging me and pouring me more and more shots and i ended up having a lot. i have betterrr tolerance. but those two.." he muttered incoherently. his words being murmurs and inaudible at times.

"so you got peer pressured by lunatic 1 and lunatic 2. fair." the older spoke collected and unfazed. grabbing the plastic water bottles from across the car and handed them back to the two behind them. "drink up boys. it's soju, trust me." he cackled. always knowing the strings to pull for people too shitfaced to care. and it worked, every time. "lets drop these two off and i'll take you on a little drive to get you sobered up okay?" having a water bottle land in his lap just like that. he really needed this.

"i don't know.." he muttered. he should probably rest or something. but a little joyride in this car with one of the coolest hyungs he knew? who would say no to that? he'd have to be psychotic to decline the offer of the century. "yuttaa, this soju taste funny? are you sure this is soju?" one of the idiots asked. having already drank half of the bottle. alcohol does something to people. "yes bud. it's definitely soju. you love soju." he fueled the fire, smiling and laughing from the stupidity of those two drunk idiots.

"you want ice cream kid?"
"yes please, hyung."