(9)

"i'm about to what's after like this man if he doesn't get the hint."

posted: 09.24.22

linking arms with summer, she felt content wandering the streets alongside her

linking arms with summer, she felt content wandering the streets alongside her. the other was in the current mood to redo her entire closet and become a new person, and she decided to tag along. whether or not any of the teams she liked to watch was busking that day. hongdae was like a normal haven for her, it had everything she ever needed and in the end made her feel like a second home. or a third? who cares.

"hmm, what are you feeling for your closet?" resting her head on the girl's shoulder, she was already feeling the after effects of her 3 energy drinks. she had a habit of downing energy drinks after staying up going over schoolwork. "i wanna be those bitches that wear monochrome scale outfits. and they look hot as hell while doing it."

it sounded intriguing, but she always took summer as a bright colours person. this was definitely beating up her personal image of her long time best friend. she's known her for more years she can count. and she can't count so obviously something isn't adding up right. but still, it always was interesting seeing the other go through phases of her personality.

she had to live through emo summer kim. you know how that effects someone. listening to my chemical romance unwillingly? for most of the school year? some long lasting effects she didn't realize from her hatred of those songs to the weariness of seeing the girl act like how she did in that phase.

not a good colour to be honest.

"you're gonna be so hot, hotter than you usually are." she cooed, smirking as she hugged up to the girl closer. "this is why people think we're dating you raging homo."
"it's bisexual babes."

correcting her mindlessly, it was such a common conversation at this point. it's funny because she found out after she kissed one of their ex friends in their high school friend group. the stupidest realization that she ever experienced. was this partially why the friend group was ruined? absolutely not. who gets mad at the people who made the group because your boyfriend broke up with you because he realized that you were toxic? and then blame it on us for telling you that you were a horrible person?

honestly mina shouldn't have been half as mad as she was because she was the one that caused it all. the fact that skylar had the audacity to cut them off just because he was a little bitch for mina. and the others followed because of differences in schooling choices. what a bunch of losers to be honest.

only summer was a real one here. "let's go visit the usual store. they always have good pieces there." she nodded, swinging their arms as they made their way down to the familiar store.

eevee @eveesback
no because why did they have
to add a twt circle function for
a built in priv after i started
using my priv more this is bs
💬 12 🔁 11 ❤️ 12

🌸 🔒 @p4rkspring
i wonder if eve likes me too?
what a stupid tweet.
she's cute, but i don't know if
this is really attraction or
admiration.
💬 0 🔁 0 ❤️ 0

sitting on the stools they brought out, he waited for them to finish up setting up the speaker. "whoever loses has to get drinks! papers scissors rock!" throwing out his hand, he groaned as he still was in. "papers scissors rock!" repeat a few times more and it was just him and donghyuck hyung. he couldn't lose here.

"papers scissors rock!" punching the seat of his chair, he whined in annoyance. "woohoo! jisung i want my usual." seeing them huddle over to give him his orders, he reluctantly pulled out his phone to make a list of their orders. now he had to pay out of pocket. man fuck these people he should run away and change his identity and go to a remote island.

"i swear, i will run away one of these days." he scowled, shooing them away so he could run to get drinks. what was he? errand boy? stupid. basically jogging down the street, he knew that he'd rather get there quick and back then take his time transversing the crowds. the usual place was further out than where they usually busk. it was annoying going there and back with a plastic bag of drinks and 3 plastic water bottles.

opening the door the place, he huffed out a breath as he approached the usual cashier. "heyo, 3 iced americanos, 2 ice chocos, 2 fruit teas half sugar. and one of the americanos has to have 3 extra shots please." reading off what he wrote, he got a nod and a buzzer. "how would you like to pay?" handing over his card, he looked around and waited for everything to be processed.

"alright, please wait a moment. you'll be notified by the buzzer once your drinks are done." taking back his card, he smiled and went to sit down at one of the seats. crowds were mentally draining, how did the others have so much energy? taking this little mini break from human interaction was relaxing and relieving. was like a fresh breath of air almost. he was enjoying this energy.

"eh? jisung?" looking over, he felt himself sit up subconsciously. "oh, eve. what are you doing out here?" he smiled, his face felt relaxed as he met gazes with her. "i was just gonna get a drink and meet back with my friend. but i don't mind leaving her alone since she's busy shopping." she grinned, motioning to give her a moment so she could order.

his eyes followed her with ease, whether he realized his gaze was doing so or not. the more they met each other, the more warm he felt inside when meeting her. she was like a flame in his cold interior. maybe he was just a tad bit attracted to her, that with the mix of admiration that he didn't realize he had in him.

she was just so god damn likable, she didn't even do anything either. all she did was speak and he felt comfortable. she managed to make him feel comfortable and eased even after just meeting for the first time. she stood out like a red bird in spring snow. though it was spring, the snow still emerges. yet the birds have already come back from flying somewhere warmer.

even though it was cold, she was the warmth that made everything so beautiful. maybe it was really just that easy. she was lovable and warm, a sun during cold days. that was what made him radiate to her so easily.

"i have a little time to spare before my friend starts spam texting me." she smiled, her sweet and pure smile that lights up rooms with his existence. nodding, he quietly tapped his fingers against each other. "are you going to watch us busk today?" he smiled in reply to hers. "ahh, maybe. my friend is really focused on doing what she's doing right now. so i might not be able to."

pouting, he scratched the back of his neck as he thought about what she said. he liked it when she was watching. it felt like he was performing for someone who was more than just a fan. even though she was apart of the many that he was friends with.

her eyes widened at the sight of him pouting. was he really that disappointed in that. "maybe.. i'll sneak away and come watch you." she smiled, seeing his eyes light up with every star in the galaxy swirling in his eyes. he had the eyes of someone who was experiencing the world for the first time. their first life in this hellish world. "re..really? i'm so glad. even if you might get in trouble with your friend." he laughed, his cute and tiny laugh.

it made her heart swirl and feel all fuzzy. he was so cute. so fucking cute. she couldn't believe how cute this idiot was. not an idiot. he's so cute. why was he so cute? why did he get to he so cute? he was like an angel. what a pretty angel. seeing the buzzer in his hand go off, he apologized and went to grab the plastic bag of drinks. "lets talk when you go watch us busk." he smiled, waving and heading out the door with the bag in hand.

"freaking cutie."