(12)

"babes i'm about to pass out on the floor unless you play after like right now."

posted: 10.02.22

this lecture was her 13th reason

this lecture was her 13th reason. sitting there without summer in her class or anyone she could see around her. it's a bit hard identifying one or two people in a room of hundreds. basically having to coordinate with every single person she knows in her hundreds of contacts and sns mutuals sounded like the worst fucking idea she had ever thought of in her tiny pea sized brain.

which meant she had to actually pay attention and take notes. ugh. she was even fully debating on just recording the lecture and then dealing with it later. but no, she has to be the role model, busy bodied, student she was meant to be! her last nerves were being ticked off like boxes.

why did she have to pursue university. why did she have to have a passion in architect at all? gonna quit and become a freelancer and drown in her pool of worries. if only life was so easy. she still had a shift to work after this and then a super late class that she'll have to deal with. the only good thing was that she had no classes tomorrow and that meant absolutely passing the fuck out for 12 hours.

if only it was just that easy as she liked to think, knowing damn well she'd try and end up waking up 4 hours later. not the brightest gem in the pile. she really needed coffee or a red bull to keep her going. she needed red bull to keep her sane and coffee to be disappointed. she might as well mix and match and hope things go right for her. compared to her first year, it'd be considered an advancement. first year of this place wasn't the best thing you'd like to see.

doodling on the sides of her sketchbook, she still had to work on the first assignment for this class and god it was just like last year. the only difference was that the professor was ten times better than last year's.

feeling her phone buzz beside her arm, she flipped it over and immediately widened her eyes. thank god for recording lectures.

🤍

hah are you busy?
im in class rn and its boring..
wbu :]

me too ;-;
im so tired i wanna take a
nap so bad :(

oh no!
did you not get enough sleep
again?
its not good to sleep unwell

i did get enough sleep
this lecture makes me sleepy ;-;

you got this!
when does your lecture end?

in 30 or 45 minutes
what about you?

i end a little earlier than you
what building and lecture
room are you in? i'll pick you
up after youre out :)

really?
uhmm
i'm in the architect building
in lecture room 508
it'll be on the second floor 3rd
hallway marked with the glass
hall