(21)

"minghao or me?"

posted: 11.05.22

springforsung

springforsung

tagged: yo.evehere
liked by springforeve and 174,847 others
springforsung : why are your hands tiny
view all 9,154 comments

yo.evehere : WELL SORRY??
springforsung : @yo.evehere haha cute

evesgirlfriend : happy for you.
oliveandeve : HELP BAHAHA

even if they weren't necessarily talking, clearly they didn't need to in the first place. holding hands together gently, he was so comfortable and sweet. what did she do in her past life to deserve such a sweetheart. god, she was so hopelessly in love with him. leaning a bit into him, she couldn't help but feel that same old fluttering feeling in her chest.

he smelt sweet. the same honey and mint combination that she loved whenever she was near him. it was so sweet and addicting.

feeling his hand squeeze hers, her face softened into a smile. so cute. was love suppose to feel like this? this was different from her exes. not that those people matter anymore, nor mattered in the first place. it was like living her first relationship this time instead of calling him one in many. she wanted to do everything she could with him to live life carelessly.

"sung?" peeking up to him, he peered down with a shy gaze. why was he so cute? "lets go do something fun okay? you've only been dancing and working." she pouted, knowing how distracted he was with dancing being his main hobby of some sort. it made her stressed knowing he was stressed. as someone who had less pressure put on herself to really, work, it seemed like their own personal needs mashed weirdly.

it was clear that he was tired. as much as he smiled and was trying to keep his energy up, he was evidently exhausted pretty consistently. she just wanted to hold his face and tell him it's all okay. "right now?" she nodded.
"yeah. right now."