Relationship Headcannons: Pt.2

📖Xingqiu📖

- You're gonna have to work a little harder to get this boy's attention. Xingqiu is constantly nose deep in books and tends to completely ignore everyone around him while reading. If tapping his shoulder or calling his name doesn't work, you resort to snatching his book and running away with it. When he asks for it back, you put it in your bag and say he can get it back after he spends some time with you. He'll sigh and act annoyed but will comply. Though he'll secretly be happy to be with you.

- When Xingqiu isn't nose deep in books, he loves to walk through Liyue Harbor with you. You two enjoy visiting all the stands and seeing what people have to offer. Sometimes you'll stop by the Wanmin Restaurant to see Xiangling and to get some food, usually grilled tiger fish. One time, Xingqiu snuck away while you and Xiangling we're chatting to the nearby jewelry store. He bought the (whatever piece of jewelry you want) he saw you eyeing when you passed by the store. He hid it in his pocket until you two left Liyue Harbor and gave it to you.

- Since Xingqiu comes from a very noble and prestigious family, he feels pressured to act the part all the time. So when you told him he could be himself around you, he never felt so relieved. Xingqiu loves how he can let loose around you and just relax. He even shows you his more mischievous side and offers to join him when he goes on a pranking spree.

- Even though Xingqiu doesn't know it, he's always trying to get some sort of physical touch from you. He'll do small things like reach for your hand or lean against you or pull you closer to him and hug you for longer than normal. His family isn't really the...affectionate type so he's never experienced a real expression of love before. When you hugged Xingqiu for the first time, he almost cried because he rarely gets those. So because of the lack of affection he received from his family, he unknowingly seeks it from you.

- Xingqiu loves when you're at his house on rainy days because you have no choice but to stay with him until it ends. He always has this vision in his head where he's sitting on the couch next to the fireplace while reading a book, you cuddled up beside him sleeping soundly. Just like in the stories. Sometimes that does happen but usually you just bother him the whole time while waiting for the storm to clear. It's not what Xingqiu envisioned but he still enjoys your company so he doesn't mind.

- Expect some mild flirting from Xingqiu. While he is calm and collected on the surface, he's also a bit of a tease. Especially when it comes to you. He just loves seeing that cute blush spread across your cheeks as he showers you with compliments. Occasionally, he'll pull little harmless pranks on you. Nothing big to make you angry at him but enough to make you huff in annoyance when you find out he's the culprit. Like putting things on higher shelves, switching sugar with salt, hiding items that you use regularly, etc.

☁️Xiao☁️

- The only types of affection he will do is hand holding, an arm around your waist, and maybe a kiss on the cheek. Everything else you'll have to initiate first. Xiao's not familiar with ways of showing affection because he's never cared for love until you. So you need to be extra patient with him because he will come off as cold and uncaring sometimes. But he does love you, just doesn't know how to express it properly. He's lived as a lonely, emotionless being for so long that it's gonna take a while for him break down his walls and be able to be vulnerable around you.

- Xiao is definitely a tsundere. He'll blush and tell you to go away if you tease him. If you're talking to him on the balcony, he'll tell you you're annoying him but actually doesn't want you to leave. He'll pinch and pull your cheek when you call him dumb nicknames. If you flirt with him, he'll just roll his eyes, calling your attempts 'ineffective and foolish' but will turn around to hide his blush.