Them as yanderes: Pt.1

A/N: In this scenario, you and the boys aren't officially dating. There are some characters who thinks of you as theirs without you returning their feelings. Others will be friends of yours that love you too much.

❄️Kaeya❄️

- Type of yandere: Manipulative and Possessive.

- Kaeya wants you to completely depend on him for everything. Love, support, comfort, financial assets, resources, etc. He wants to be the only person to provide and care for you, no one else.

- He will drive away any family and friends close to you to isolate you with rumors, lies, and threats. He wants you all alone so you can only trust him. Anybody who is even remotely associated with you is a direct threat to his relationship with you. Those people need to go.

- He's nice and gentle towards you for the most part but if Kaeya is forced to, he'll use your secrets, fears and weaknesses against you to discourage you from leaving him. He doesn't want to but it's all to keep you for himself. Kaeya wants you to be weak and sensitive, distrustful of everyone so he can be your savior. If he's your savior, you'll only want to be around him, and that's exactly what he wants.

- Would he go as far as hurting you or someone else? Not really unless you try to make amends with your friends and family behind his back. Then he'll have no choice but to get rid of them. But he'd never harm you physically.

🎶Venti🎶

- Type of yandere: Clingy, Obsessive, and Submissive.

- Venti literally can't spend a single moment without you in his reach. He's constantly fantasizing about you. He gets irritated and insecure when you're attention isn't on him. After all, You are the air he breaths. If you're gone, he'll suffocate and die. He wants to be by your side every minute of every hour and every hour of every day. When you're out of his sight, he feels like he's losing his mind.

- Venti keeps "coincidentally" popping up everywhere you go, both inside and outside of the city. It's because he stalks you. He even sneaks into your room and watches you sleep sometimes. He just wants to make sure you're safe and no one tries to steal you away from him.

- Venti is very emotionally and mentally dependent on you. You're the only thing keeping stable and sane. After years of dealing with significant loss and emptiness in his life, you're his light in the darkness. Venti wants to burn and bask in your light and never see the darkness again. He'll do anything to keep it that way, even if it means kidnapping or handcuffing himself to you, so you two will never be apart.

- Would he go as far as hurting you or someone else? Someone else? Yes, gleefully. You? Hell no. Venti would chop off his own hand before ever laying a finger on you. He wouldn't even think about it. The thought of bringing pain to his love is too much to bare. Venti couldn't live with himself if he hurt you.

🐺Razor🐺

- Type of yandere: Impulsive, Overprotective, and Possessive.

- Razor has never felt the way he feels around you before. You make his heart race, his cheeks flush, his mind go crazy, etc. Those feelings can only be described as love, meaning you are his by default, whether you return his feelings or not. Razor has finally found his "destined" mate, and he was determined to keep you.

- Wolves are naturally territorial when it comes to what's theirs. Mates are no exception. Razor hates the thought of some other male making moves on you. So he growls at any man who even looks at you. Razor never lets you go anywhere without him and keeps you close by wrapping an arm around you or holding your hand tight enough so you can't wiggle out of his grasp.

- Razor tends to overthink things a lot when it comes to you. He often acts on his emotions without fully understanding the situation. If he sees you talking with another man, he'll automatically assume the man has ulterior motives. Razor will pull the man away aggressively and drag you away from him.

- Would he go as far as hurting you or someone else? Razor's more than willing to mess up any person that he thinks is going to take you from him. But he won't kill them. Just leave writhing in pain on the ground with claw and bite marks all over their body. And maybe electrocute them a bit, so they get the message not to go near you.

🔥Bennett🔥

- Type of yandere: Happy-go-lucky, Clingy, and Sadistic.

- Bennett is, for the most part, his usual energetic sweet self. He'll want to do everything with you because just being near you makes his day a thousand times better. When you're about to say goodbye after spending time with him, he'll make excuses or cause a diversion to get you to stay. Bennett knows he could never be worthy enough to be your partner. So he wants to be your bestest friend instead. But sometimes he accidentally lets his romantic urges slip out a bit.

- Bennett's also very touchy with you. He's always holding your hand, giving you hugs, kissing your cheek, booping your nose, etc. He loves the spark of electricity he feels when his body comes in contact with yours. You pass it off as friendly gestures but it does fluster you a bit because those are things couples usually do.

- Even though he hides it well, Bennett is always in fear of you not wanting to be his friend anymore because of his bad luck. He gets super insecure whenever it strikes in front of you. It makes him feel unsuitable to be your friend and he's worried you'll feel the same. Maybe you'll even leave him to find a new best friend. No, that can't happen. So he makes up for it by being super affectionate and supportive.

- Would he go as far as hurting you or someone else? Yes. While Bennett is a pure hearted person, that can easily change if someone tries to get in his way of pursuing your heart. That warm smile will be replaced by an eerie sadistic grin. He loves inflicting pain on those who dare try to steal you away. He hasn't killed anyone but doesn't mind going the extra mile if it means he'll be the only friend you'll turn to.