If you own a bakery: Pt.1

❄️Kaeya❄️

- He will visit your store a few times a week after work, to either buy a treat or just to talk to you. Or both at the same time. Your bakery is one of his favorite places to go because you're there. And he thinks the atmosphere of the place is very cozy and home-like.

- His favorite dessert of yours is the mocha cheesecake.

- He offers to help you when you have a big order for a bunch of desserts. Kaeya usually volunteers to be the mixer because he claims he has more arm strength. You disagree but you let him handle it anyway.

- Of course, Kaeya being Kaeya, he loves to tease you while assisting you. He'll do that by sensually licking icing from his fingers, pressing up against you from behind while helping you roll the dough, whispering in your ear as you decorate the dessert, etc.

"Why do you look so red, my dear? You really should be more focused on the task at hand~"

🎶Venti🎶

- Since this lively bard has nothing better to do most of the time, he's hanging out at your bakery nearly everyday. You have a record player next to the door but Venti insists on playing his lyre while sitting at a table. He says it'll attract more customers.

- His favorite dessert of yours is the cupcakes. He has a bit of a sweet tooth.

- Even though Venti loves your business as it is, he'll sometimes give suggestions on how you could improve your bakery and make it even more appealing to customers. Some of his ideas are useful while others are a bit...out there.

- Venti will often bargain for a free treat (because he's broke-) by offering to help you make the pastries. After a bit of begging, you give in and let him assist you in exchange for a free dessert. A normal bakery owner would've started charging Venti for all the free treats he's managed to get but you just can't say no to that cute face.

"Please, Windblume?? Just one cupcake? I'll help you with your baking if you give me one...Yes! Thank you, love!"

🐺Razor🐺

- Razor's never had a dessert before for obvious reasons. So you like to bring him an assortment of goodies in a basket when you go visit. The first time, Razor was a bit hesitant to choose one when he looked at all the desserts you brought him. But he couldn't deny their heavenly scent.

- So far, his favorite dessert of yours is the chocolate bites(which is ironic) but his favorite quickly changes whenever you bring him new treats to try.

- Razor has only been to your bakery once. It was closed that day because you were backed up with orders and you needed time to catch up on all of them. He was very fascinated by the pastry making process and was constantly asking questions. His favorite part of the process was when you let him taste test the buttercream and liquid chocolate.

-  Razor's least favorite dessert of yours is the jam filled tarts. Any fruit that isn't wolfhook berries just taste weird to him.

"Razor likes Y/n brings desserts. Taste good. Smell good too. Razor want to make desserts for Y/n one day."

🔥Bennett🔥

- Like Venti, Bennett will visit your store nearly everyday. A lot of the times you have to pull him through the door because he'll just stand outside with a nervous look on his face. He doesn't want to go in and ruin everything because of his bad luck. You assure him that everything will be fine.

- Bennett loves how pretty your desserts look when you finish them. The way you add the little details, the accents you use to compliment the dessert, how precise you are with everything. It's like magic to him, even though it's just a really long and hard process.

- As sweet and excitable as this boy is, do not let him go near the kitchen. He has tried helping you bake a cake one time and long story short, it ended in a huge mess. Not only is Bennett completely clueless in the kitchen and very clumsy, his bad luck seems to make everything turn out bad. He felt really guilty when that happened and you comforted him, saying you knew he didn't mean. But now you know to let him just watch while you work.

- His favorite dessert of yours are the cinnamon rolls.

"Wow, these cinnamon rolls taste amazing! You're so good at baking. Huh? What do you mean me eating a cinnamon roll is cannibalism? You're so silly Y/n, heh heh~"