Peppering their face with kisses: Pt.2

📖Xingqiu📖

- Xingqiu almost drops his book in surprise. He blushes a bright red and stumbles back a bit. He wiggles out of your grasp and covers his blush with his hand. He looks around to make sure no one saw that before sighing. You obviously tease him for his shyness, much to his dismay.

"M-My liege...As much as I appreciate any type of affection you show me, please be more mindful of the people around us before doing something like that. When we return to my estate, you can continue, I promise."

☁️Xiao☁️

- Xiao stops you before you could even kiss him. He saw you sneaking up on him and grabbed your wrists, keeping you at bay. He's still not used to physical contact and knows you tend to go overboard when you want to show him affection. Once he saw you pouting from being held back, he sighed grumpily and kissed your cheek to make you feel better.

"You're really bad at sneaking up on people. And if you want a kiss...just tell me next time. I'd rather you ask than pounce on me like a predator."

🐶Gorou🐶

- Gorou laughs and tries to break out of your hold. You did it while he was working because you thought he could use a distraction. His tail starts wagging from the sudden giddiness he's feeling. As much as he should be pushing you away to keep working, he's really enjoying the feel of your lips all over his face. When you stop, his ears droop a bit but the smile you gave him is still stuck to his face.

"Hahahaha! S-Sakura blossom stop, I have to-..finish these plans, hahaha! Why do you have to be so cute, haha!"

🍁Kazuha🍁

- He lets out a surprised 'oh' then starts smiling. Kazuha lets you kiss him for a few seconds before grabbing your face and pull you into an actual kiss. Then he turns the tables by peppering your face with kisses. This starts a kissing war between you two that lasts for a few minutes.

"Ah, love. Your lips are sweeter than the finest sugar in Teyvat. May I have another taste?"