Them as your child: {Tighnari Edition}

(A/n: I know close to nothing about Tighnari's backstory, let alone his family because I haven't played his story quest. I literally had to look up his personality traits so I could portray him accurately lol. So I'm just gonna be making up some stuff. Hopefully you'll enjoy this anyway!)

🌻Tighnari🌻
(You are Tighnari's biological parent. He got his fox genes from you.)

- Even as a child, Tighnari has shown much interest in botany and the ecosystem. When you look through the window, you'd see him outside, leaning on the balcony railing, marveling at the greenery of the forest. Since your home is built in the thick branches of a mighty tree, you have a perfect view of everything. He points out every plant he recognizes every time you two go out on a walk.

- Tighnari often struggles with his ears as they are a bit oversized and very sensitive to noises. During high winds or thunderstorms, he holds down his ears while whimpering. It takes a lot of comforting words and hair strokes to calm him down. Another thing is that kids are always trying to touch Tighnari's ears and tail because they're fluffy. It annoys him to no end and you usually have to step in and tell them to stop.

- You try to take your son to The House of Daena as often as possible because it has a plethora of books about plants and animals. But Sumeru City is quite far from your home as it is a two day trip. Obviously you can't go everyday because you have work and he has school but you do try to go every few weeks to put a smile on Tighnari's face.

- While he is rather shy and reserved for the most part, Tighnari is easy to get along with once you get to know him. He has a couple of playmates he goes out to see sometimes but he wouldn't consider them actual friends(yes, he told you that himself). Tighnari would much rather read books and study the ecosystem than goof off with some other kids(yes, he also told you that).

- Tighnari aspires to be a forest ranger because his father was one. Even though he was really young at the time, he remembers when his father would take him to patrol the forest and show him all kinds of plant life. Unfortunately, his father left for a mission regarding a withering zone spreading towards the forest they lived in, and never came back. Tighnari wants to continue on his father's legacy and make his proud.
(Again, I know nothing about Tighnari's parents despite researching them so please tell me any details about them so I can go back and change this if I need to.)

- Tighnari loves when people ask him about the forest or a certain animal because it gives him an excuse to go on a rant about them. You sometimes ask him a question about a plant that you already knew everything about just to see him excitedly explain it. He looks so cute when he's talking about something he enjoys.