What kind of kisses they give: Pt.1

❄️Kaeya❄️

- Long, passionate with a hint of dominance.

- Kaeya loves being a tease even through his kisses. He doesn't mind PDA at all and will proudly lean you back in a dip and kiss you anywhere at anytime. Why should the presence of other people stop him from showing his partner affection? Plus, he loves seeing your angry flustered reaction when he does that.

🎶Venti🎶

- Romantic, loving, and soft.

- Venti believes that every kiss should be given with everything he has. Out in public, they only last a few seconds but he pours all of his love into those seconds. He prefers to keep the longer, more passionate kisses behind closed doors. Venti looks at you with eyes full of love and admiration after he kisses you, which you find very cute.

🐺Razor🐺

- Kind of clumsy and a bit rough.

- Razor doesn't quite know how to kiss, despite it being a simple action. When he wants to kiss you, he just leans forward without warning and roughly presses his lips against yours. Razor's trying to learn how to be more gentle because he once accidentally bit your lip and still feels bad about it.

🔥Bennett🔥

- Clumsy, delicate, and sweet.

- Bennett mainly gives cute little pecks on the cheek. Kisses on the lips are a little less common because Bennett gets nervous about the thought of possibly messing up like he did during your first kiss(use your imagination lol). That's why you usually have to kiss him first. Your kisses always leave him feeling giddy and fuzzy on the inside.