Them as your child: Pt.1

Kaeya and Bennett's section will have a female reader while the others have gender neutral ones.

Kaeya️❄️
(You are Diluc's mother and Kaeya is your adopted child.)

- You can't go anywhere with Kaeya without him begging to bring Diluc along, even if he was busy. It always made you smile because it was so adorable. Those two are inseparable.

- Kaeya is the type of kid who's well behaved most of the time but occasionally gets into trouble. Usually it's for pulling pranks on people with his brother. Though he'll try to take all the blame so Diluc doesn't get in trouble.

- To get out of trouble, he'll try to use his boyish charm to persuade you into giving him a lighter punishment. Kaeya's even convinced you to let him off the hook completely a time or two, which is something you're not proud of.

- He is a huge mama's boy. As much as Kaeya loves Crepus(Diluc's dad), he prefers you more. Your motherly nature makes him feel so safe and comforted. He likes to stay home with you while Crepus takes Diluc to the Dawn Winery.

- Kaeya really should be going to the winery more often because Crepus wants to show them the ropes of making wine and running a business. Kaeya and Diluc are going to be the future owners of the place after all. But you let him stay home if he helps clean the house.

- His favorite thing to do with you is making homemade ice cream. He once tried to use his Cryo powers to keep it cold while you went to get bowls but ended up completely freezing it. You two had to start over but the mistake made for a good laugh at least.

🎶Venti🎶
(Since Venti is an archon and wasn't created by any human, let's just pretend he got caught up in one of Albedo's experiments and turned into a child temporarily.)

- It takes Venti a little longer to get around with his now tiny toddler legs. He hates it but it gives him an excuse for him to be picked up by you.

- He's still very clingy. Venti glares at every man who walks past and stares at you. Since he's a child, people assume he's your child. Even though he looks the exact same as his "adult" form but smaller. Other men takes your boyfriend's "absence" as an advantage to flirt with you. Venti is always sure to send harsh winds their way after they leave.

- Venti's new smaller stature didn't stop him from singing his heart out with his lyre. He still tries to preform in front of crowds like normal. It's actually even more entertaining(and adorable) to see him acting out a story in the body of a young child.

- Venti is a bit of a smart-ass as a child. He'll purposely take what you tell him to do literally and blame you for not being more specific. He's a bit more sarcastic when you say something dumb. And Venti loves to stick his tongue out at you and rub it in when he's right and you're wrong.

- Another thing Venti loves to do as a child is to take advantage of his newfound cuteness. If he wants apples, all he has to do is make puppy eyes and pout at the seller. You usually return to find him with an armful of apples. When you ask him where did he get all those apples, he'd only giggle and tell you it's a secret.

- When Venti was bored and alone with you, he'd complain and whine about how boring the day is. You just tell him to entertain himself. Then he'd get really close to you and start playing with your face, just to be annoying. He said it was his way of "entertaining himself". (I told you he was a smart-ass)

🐺Razor🐺
(You live in a cottage in the Wolvendom forest. Toddler Razor often visits you when his pack is busy.)

- Razor tends to visit you whenever he wants to see you, no matter what time it is. So you'll usually wake up early in the morning to a knock on your door and see a cute little boy outside, waiting to come in. Razor just silently walks in and hugs you tightly, nuzzling into your stomach. It always makes it worth getting up early. The same goes for when it's nighttime and you're about to go to bed.

- You're the one who made Razor's brown hooded cloak. It originally had longer sleeves and didn't have a large slit in the hood part but because of Razor always roughhousing with his wolf friends, it got torn in a lot of places. He felt really guilty when he had to tell you. But you forgave him because how could you not?

- Instead redoing the whole thing, you just added on some extra details on the cloak to hide the obvious rips and to make it look nicer. Razor liked the newer version much more than the original, and so did you.

- When you two first met, all Razor could do was say a few words, barely a sentence. Other than that, he just growled and grunted a lot. So you sat him down one day and taught him the basics of speaking properly. If you were going to see him everyday, you at least wanted to be able to communicate with him.

- Razor loves your cooking. Living with wolves, the meat they hunt is always eaten raw. Humans aren't supposed to eat raw meat because it's hazardous to their health, so Razor often got sick from it. But you actually cook your food and season it. The flavors are very familiar to Razor but he loves the way they taste. He normally goes through three plates before he gets full.

- Razor pretty much sees you as another (father/mother/parent). You're the only human he's met who didn't find him strange or weird for living in the wilderness. You accepted him with open arms, you taught him to talk, you cooked when he was hungry, and more. You basically took care of him when his pack couldn't. He considers you his "human lupical" and wants to take care of you one day when he gets older.

🔥Bennett🔥
(You're the only "mom" he has in the Adventurers Guild.)

- There is rarely a day when you and Bennett are apart. The two of you share a deeper bond than any of his "dads" share with him, which is saying something. He copies everything you do thinking if he acted more like you, he would also be the best adventurer ever. He wants to be exactly like you when he grows up.

- Adventuring is a more male dominated career. Bennett only knows a handful of female adventurers. But you are the most remarkable to him. Bennett looks up to you more than anything else. To see a woman be so amazingly good at something men usually do blew his mind.

- Bennett is pretty much always happy. Even when his bad luck strikes him hard, he takes it with a smile. It concerns you a bit but you don't mention it sometimes.

- Bennett doesn't want to seem weak in front of someone he admires so he tries to hide whenever he's feeling down or hurting. You often have to remind Bennett that he doesn't need to hide his pain by being happy all the time. It's okay to be sad and cry sometimes. While he understands that, he still can't help but smile through the pain a lot.

- He's a very social kid who waves at anybody and everybody. When you leave him alone for a minute at the market and come back, Bennett will be striking up a conversation with one of the sellers. You always have to tell him to not talk to random strangers because they could be dangerous.

- It hurts you to see Bennett's life being affected by his curse. No other kids want to play with him because of it. That's why he's always sticking with you and his dads, because he gets lonely without any friends. Though Bennett considers you his mom and best friend. You gladly accept the titles because you love your little aspiring adventurer.