Sibling Headcannons: Pt.2

[A/n: I renamed the chapter title because I thought it was more fitting]

📖Xingqiu📖

- You and Xingqiu unfortunately barely get to spend any bonding time together. Even though you're both homeschooled and live in the same estate, you two rarely see each other aside from passing each other in the hallway. Your parents have high expectations for you and Xingqiu. They want you to follow in your older brother's footsteps academically and in career choices. Because of that, you both spend majority of your time studying.

- You and Xingqiu share a hobby of reading. You're both often spending your free time in the library looking for a good book. It's the only place where you two actually talk to each other. Book recommending, discussing possible plot twists, sharing favorite characters, etc. Since books are something you and Xingqiu are passionate about, it's nice to talk about them with someone who has the same amount of interest in them.

☁️Xiao☁️
(Like Venti, this will be a continuation of the "If you are a child" scenario. Read Xiao's part first before this.)

- You are very aware that Xiao isn't the softest and extroverted person in the world so you often have to beg him to spend time with you. While he does care for you, Xiao still has difficulty letting people get close. He usually declines your requests to play with you but occasionally takes you to see the mountains and the other adepti.

- Xiao absolutely hates it when you're sad. Seeing a frown on your face instead your normal excited smiled seems unnatural to him. It bothers him in a way. So he'll straight forwardly tell you to say what's wrong, pretending to be annoyed by your crying or mopey face. Xiao's not used to consoling people so the most he'll do is pat your head and tell you to do something fun to get over it. He'll sometimes even offer to get you food to put a smile back on your face.

🐶Gorou🐶
(Congrats, you're also part doggo :D)

- As children, you and your 4 siblings were like glue, inseparable. You all were a chaotic but lovable bunch. The most well behaved one was Gorou. Both of you got the hybrid genes so naturally, you two were closer than your other siblings. You and Gorou loved rough housing with each other outside to see who's the strongest. You also chased birds and butterflies together. Every night, you two had a competition of who could howl the best. Most of the time it ended with your mom scolding you for being loud.

- As adults, you haven't seen Gorou since he joined the Gorgasia II unit when he was 18. That was 4 years ago(I looked it up and people are saying Gorou's around 20-22 years old so I'm gonna go with 22). While you do receive the occasional letter from him, you would much rather see your brother in person. You missed having all types of fun with him like old times. But you know he's needed in the army because he's the general. Hopefully, you two get to meet up again one day and hangout.

🍁Kazuha🍁

- Kazuha was a very caring and loving brother who adored his sibling, aka you. He'd always put your needs before his, despite you telling him it wasn't necessary. He was protective of you but not to a fault. Kazuha trusted your ability to get out of trouble but he still insisted on going with to places at night, just in case. Kazuha was the one who taught you how to write poetry. He's made one about you but was too embarrassed to let you see it.

- After the vision hunt degree was set and the tragic death of his friend, Kazuha knew he had to leave Inazuma, for he was now a fugitive. And that meant leaving you behind as well. You weren't given a vision but you were related to a vision bearer. Soldiers were ordered to capture those who knew vision bearers and grill them for their locations. And if they refused, they got hurt. Kazuha will never forgive himself for not being there when they came after you. All that's left of your memory is the poem he wrote for you. He reads it everyday with tearful eyes.
[A/n: Yeah, you died in his scenario😬 Sorry, I feel like it aligns better with the original plotline for the game.]