Random Headcannons: Pt.2

📖Xingqiu📖

- Xingqiu likes to roleplay as the hero in his books he and recite their lines to you. Sometimes you join in on the fun and you two end up acting out a whole scene together.

- He has a secret stash of romance novels hidden somewhere that he uses to learn how to be more romantic with you. One or two of them are tad bit erotic👀
[A/n: They're not full on porn but have some spicy scenes in them. Just wanted to clarify lol]

- Xingqiu has written numerous stories about you and him in a personal journal(essentially fanfiction). But he would rather die than let you read them. It's too embarrassing😣

- He was super shy when he shared a bed with you for the first time. He even hid under the blanket when you asked to cuddle. It was very cute seeing blush over something so innocent. But eventually got over his nervousness and slept peacefully with you in his arms.

☁️Xiao☁️

- Xiao is always fearful that he'll succumb to his karmic debt and accidentally hurt you, or worse. It's the main reason he never brings you along or sends you away when he has to fight. Xiao can never predict how many more souls his karmic burden will carry until it consumes him and he snaps. Xiao doesn't want you to be around if that ever happens.

- Xiao hasn't verbally said he loves you yet. It's such a new feeling for him that he barely knows how put it into words. Something deep inside stops him from saying it, most likely fear. But he definitely feels it for you, no doubt. To better convey it, Xiao gives you a qingxin flower every time he wants to say "I love you." He'll say it eventually, just give him some time.

- You once caught Xiao admiring a geo crystalfly. He was absolutely memorized by it's golden-like glow. He must find them beautiful. You captured the cute sight on camera and added it to the album of secret pictures you took of Xiao.

- Trying to get Xiao to eat other foods is like trying to make a child eat their vegetables. He outright refuses to even taste the dish, sometimes even smacks it out of your hand. He'll literally turn his back on you and ignore you until you give him almond tofu. Basically, he's a brat about it xD

🐶Gorou🐶

- As a young soldier, Gorou used to fight with a sword. But he quickly learned that melee weapons and close combat were not exactly his strong suit. So he switched to a bow and realized he was much better at ranged combat. And that's been his style ever since.

- You're aware of Gorou's secret alias, Ms. Hina, but he doesn't know that you are. You love messing with him by mentioning her name and complimenting her work while he's in earshot. Seeing him freeze and nearly drop something due to his nervous fumbling while his cheeks turn pink is hilarious.

- Gorou often has to restrain himself from chasing after small animals because of his dog-like instincts. You'll sometimes catch him staring at a butterfly as if he's about to pounce on it. Then he'll lightly smack himself to gain back his focus.

- Gorou rehearses his speeches in private to make sure they're motivating enough. He has a section of his notebook dedicated to writing down inspiring speeches for his army.

🍁Kazuha🍁

- When the ship is docked or anchored somewhere, Kazuha likes to go for a midnight dip in the ocean just to float around. Sometimes he'll diver deeper into the water to find any intriguing ocean life to make note of.

- Kazuha is a basically the weathervane of the ship. He warns the crew of exactly when any severe weather is coming that makes it too dangerous for sailing. Rising waves, lightning storms, typhoons, hurricanes, he can predict them all with his connection to nature.

- Kazuha finds it a little annoying when Beidou dotes on him and teases him like he's her little brother. He's a grown man who can take care of himself, he doesn't need someone else doing it for him. Well maybe aside from you ;)

- Every once in a while, Kazuha will give you small poetry lessons and teach you how to write haikus like he does. (Whether you actually enjoy them or not is up to you. But you all can agree that you just like hearing his calming voice)