Nightmare comfort: Pt.1

❄️Kaeya❄️

- Kaeya will gently grab your shoulders to shake you awake then embrace you tightly. He'll stroke your hair and whisper comforting words until you calm down. Kaeya won't ask you what your nightmare was about just in case it was too scary to talk about. Instead he'll patiently wait for you to mention it first. He'll offer to get you whatever you want to put a smile on your face. He'll keep you wrapped up in his arms for the rest of the night.

🎶Venti🎶

- Venti wastes no time in hugging you and kissing your forehead. He hates seeing you sad and will do anything to make you happy again. He'll offer to play his lyre while singing you a song to help you fall back asleep. If you're not ready to do that yet, Venti will take you to sit in the hands of the Barbatos statue to get some fresh air. He says sitting up there helps him relax when he's feeling down. You two stay up there for awhile until you start to nod off. Once you fall asleep, Venti takes you back to bed and spoons you.

🐺Razor🐺

- Razor won't understand at first why you're crying and shaking in your sleep. He'll wake you up and ask what's wrong with a confused expression. When you tell him you had a bad dream, Razor will reassure you that he'll protect you from anything. He'll get you some wolfhook berries saying eating food always helps him feel better. Razor knows he isn't the best at comforting people but he tries his best because he doesn't like seeing his mate scared.

🔥Bennett🔥

- Bennett will hug you tightly while telling you everything's okay and you're safe. He'll dry your tears and pat your head, reassuring you that the thing in your nightmare can't hurt you anymore. Bennett will try to find ways to distract you from the fear by rambling about his recent adventures, his dads, funny stories, and stuff like that. If that doesn't help, he'll resort to telling you horrible jokes that somehow get a giggle out of you. The two of you spend most of night just talking to each other, making you forget all about the nightmare you had.