Random Scenarios: Pt.2

📖Xingqiu📖
(When you wear his clothes)

- You and Xingqiu got caught in a rainstorm on the way to his estate after a date. Needless to say, your clothes got soaked.

- While waiting for them to dry, Xingqiu offered to lend you his clothes. You scanned his closet and saw his normal outfit. Curiosity got the better of you as you grabbed it. You always thought Xingqiu looked so elegant in his clothes so you wanted to try them on yourself.

- When Xingqiu came back with a warm beverage, he almost dropped the cup at the sight of you in his outfit. The coat hugged your body in all the right places, making his eyes linger more than they should've been.

- His gaze trailed downwards and he blushed at the sight of your bare legs(✨ T H I G H S ✨). He never realized how short his shorts were until you put them on.

- Xingqiu could barely focus on anything after that. Even when he was reading, he couldn't help but stare at your figure (respectfully ofc). You noticed that he kept looking at you and decided to mess with him a bit.

- You pretended to drop something and bended over slowly to pick it up, making sure Xingqiu could see you. Of course, his face resembled a strawberry when he saw you in such a position. He knew you were teasing him so he buried his face in his book to try to ignore your antics.

☁️Xiao☁️
(What makes him smile)

- Xiao is pretty stone faced and emotionless most of the time. Years of loss, loneliness, and isolation has done that to him. But even so, there are certain things you do that melts his icy heart and breaks his cold facade.

- One of them is when you comfort him. Sometimes the voices in Xiao's head get too loud and he feels like he's drowning in them. You're the only one able to pull him out of his sea of dark thoughts. Just wrapping your arms around him instantly makes him feel safe.

- Xiao loves how easily you manage to calm him down. He can't help but smile as you're holding him, whispering that everything will be okay.

- Another thing is when you simply tell him you love him. It catches him off guard at first and he gets all tsun tsun and blushy. But when you repeatedly say it to tease him, he can't stop the little grin that grows.

- Those words means more to him than he leads on. Xiao has been alone for a very long time and he thought it would stay that way for the rest of time. To think that someone like you fell in love with him is unbelievable. It makes his heart flutter, though he'll never admit it.

🐶Gorou🐶
(When he's overworked)

- As a general, Gorou has many responsibilities. He knows that when his army loses a battle, the failure falls directly on him because he's in charge. So he always puts 100% extra effort into all of his duties to make sure the resistance prevails against any challenge.

- While you admire his dedication to his role, you can't help but worry about your boyfriend's health. When Gorou puts in 100% extra effort, that means he goes above and beyond his limit. Which, unfortunately, makes him develop really unhealthy work habits.

- He trains for nine hours a day and stays up for hours at night strategizing attack plans and such. Gorou rarely lets himself get any sleep. When you found out he was even skipping meals to train, that's when you had to put your foot down.

- You forced him to three days off and you didn't take no for an answer. You made sure Gorou ate three meals a day, slept for at least eight hours a night, and kept him away from any work. You even took him to the hot springs to help him relax.

- Gorou was against your idea at first. He thought taking a break would be a waste of precious time. But after a while, the lack of sleep and energy caught up to him. Then he realized that maybe taking a break would be a good idea.

🍁Kazuha🍁
(When you're sick)

- *Mom mode activated*

- He never leaves your side unless you ask him to get something. He'll keep you in bed and not let you lift a finger, even if you protest. Kazuha pulled some favors to get the other crew members to take over his duties while he took care of you.

- Kazuha brings you soup he made himself and some medicine. He'll insist on feeding you just because he wants to. If you refuse to take the medicine, he'll lovingly shove it in your mouth :)

- Kazuha checks your temperature every twenty minutes and gives you water often to make sure you don't get a fever. He basically becomes your personal butler. Need anything at all? Kazuha will be right there to help you.

- He'll lightly scold you if you try to do any type of work. Your illness made your body weaker than before so he doesn't want you doing anything strenuous. Kazuha carries you back to your shared room and cuddles you from behind to make sure you don't try to escape.

- If you're tired, Kazuha will sing a lullaby for you until you fall asleep. It doesn't take long because his voice is very calming. Then he'll gently kiss your forehead and go to his desk to write some poetry while you rest.