Sleepytime Headcannons: Pt.2

📖Xingqiu📖

- Xingqiu has to go to bed pretty early because the next morning he has schooling and/or training. So usually you're up later than him. Though on some nights, he'll stay up longer to finish up a manuscript for Legend of Sword.

- You and Xingqiu don't spoon each other. Instead, he wraps his arm around shoulder while you nuzzle into his neck. It's more of a side cuddle.

- Xingqiu doesn't move around a lot but for some reason he mumbles in his sleep. It's not loud enough to wake you up but it does happen. According to his older brother, Xingqiu has been doing that since he was a child.

- A little known fact about Xingqiu is that he's afraid of thunderstorms. While he appreciates a calm rainy day, storms are a big no-no for him. He often can't sleep when a storm is happening because he gets paranoid. All the rumbling and lightening flashes mess with him, he becomes restless. Sometimes you wake up in the middle of the night to find him hugging you tighter and trembling. You're the only person that can calm him down.

☁️Xiao☁️

- Xiao doesn't sleep at all because adepti don't really need sleep to function. And because he often gets nightmares. You sometimes try to stay up later to talk to him more. He lets you stay up late but if he sees you dozing off, he'll send you straight to bed.

- This man is not a cuddler, period. He doesn't even like being touched. You would ask him to join you in bed and he'd literally lay on the opposite side of the mattress. It makes you a bit sad because you've always wanted to cuddle with Xiao but you respect his boundaries.

- Although, you often wake up to see him only a few inches away from you and holding your hand. That's his way of cuddling you. It always makes you smile whenever he does that.

- On the nights when Xiao doesn't sleep with you, he'll peak in your room every few hours to make sure you're okay. If he sees you tossing and turning as if you're having a nightmare, Xiao will devour the nightmare without waking you up. He hates using that power but if it'll help you sleep better, he'll do it.

🐶Gorou🐶

- You and Gorou don't sleep together that often because he sleeps in a separate tent from everyone else. People with your role sleep in a separate tent as well. But some nights, you would sneak across the campsite and into Gorou's tent to spend the night with him.

- Gorou usually stays up pretty late because he needs to make plans for their next attack, strategize new battle techniques, and other stuff. You try to convince to him to go to bed but he politely declines, saying this is what generals do. When you offer to stay up with him, he advises against it but won't stop you if you decide to stay.

- Gorou likes it when you lay on top of him. It feels like he's securing your safety in a way. He always tell you that you're safe in his arms. Gorou also just likes holding you. You two don't get to see each other as much, even though you live in the same base. So he tries to savor any type of physical contact he gets with you for as long as possible.

- When you wake up in the middle of the night and can't fall back asleep, you like to play with Gorou's ears to pass the time. Pinching them, ruffling them, petting them, it's oddly entertaining. Sometimes Gorou would sleep through it but usually he jolts awake from the feeling of his ears being touched. He'd flip you on your back and lay on top of you so you can't do it again.

🍁Kazuha🍁

- Kazuha prefers to be big spoon because he likes to kiss the back of your neck while he spoons you. But he wouldn't mind being the little spoon occasionally. His favorite cuddling position is when you two are facing each other, chest to chest, holding each other. It lets him see your beautiful sleeping face.

- Nights on the ship can get pretty rocky due to the waves so you two have to hold each other tightly so neither of you go tumbling off the bed. That has happened a couple of times. Mainly to Kazuha :(

- Just so you know, before you shared a room with him, Kazuha did used to sleep without a shirt because it can get pretty warm below deck. Once you two started sharing a room to free up space for new recruits, he tried not to do it as often. He doesn't want to make you uncomfortable or feel like he's expecting something to happen.

- Kazuha actually asks you to play with his hair to help him fall asleep. He can't explain why but feeling your fingers stroking his hair relaxes him. Bedtime is the only time you see Kazuha with his hair down so you love to admire it while he falls asleep in your arms.

~~~~~~~~~~ |~**~| ~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that sometimes a few of the characters have longer sections than the others. My inspiration sparks more with certain characters in certain scenarios. I'll try to make them equal from now on but no promises😋