Small Little Update

Hey guys! I know it has been a veeeeeeery long time, but hopefully, I am back! I have been wanting to get back into writing recently and I thought this would be the best way. I really want to write a novel of my own, but of course, I should practice while I can. I plan on writing more than just this one, but I shouldn't leave you guys waiting for more any longer. 

I can't promise that it will be continued for good, but I am going to try my best to discipline myself to continue writing.

While I plan to continue this one, I also want to make some other fanfictions as well. I really enjoy placing an OC into a world and writing about their story in that world and interactions with the characters already in that universe. I was even thinking about writing up my own personal ideas.

I want to use these to get better at writing. To my readers (if you do not read all my books, or just some thats alright) I want you guys to give me some constructive criticism. Let me know if something is boring, doesn't make much sense, or is just overly cliche and uncreative.

Anyways, thank you for taking the time to read this little update. I am going to try writing the next chapter to this story. Thank you for the insane patience! 

A Detective's Luck (Naegiri fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara