Chapter 15

"Hey Makoto!" Sayaka smiled, trying to get the attention of her friend. "Uhh.. Makoto?" Sayaka waved a hand in front of Makoto's face.

"Huh? What's up? Makoto blinked, coming back to reality finally.

"Jeez, you seem a bit distracted. What's up?" Sayaka suddenly had a change in attitude and smirked. "Unless our lucky student got a little lucky last night?" She teased.

Makoto turned bright red. "N-No nothing like that!"

Sayaka burst out laughing. "Just kidding!"

Makoto sighed. "It's really not something I can talk about."

"Aww, that's okay, Let me know if I can help. Kay?" Sayaka smiled.

"Thank you." Makoto smiled.

What Kyoko had said to him yesterday was on his mind. I mean a student at our school attracted to men? What if he was next? No, Kyoko would not let that happen. They were partners in this now. Makoto was going to help her catch this killer! Wait was she even allowed to as a student? 

Later that night Kyoko was heading back to her room. She had been out pretty late doing some investigating around the dorms. The perpetrator had to be a student, but who could it be? She sighed softly as she reached for her door handle. Suddenly, she saw something out of the corner of her eye. Her friend, Toko coming back rather late and in a panic. It was only for a second before Toko had darted into her room. Kyoko's eyes opened slightly wider as she realized something. Was there... blood on her uniform?