Chapter 2

It had been a few weeks since Kyoko and the others have been classmates. Kyoko was the quiet type, so she didn't really talk to anybody.

She had become friends with Toko Fukawa however. Well she wouldn't say friends. More like acquaintances. Toko would pretty much rant on about her love for Byakuya Togami. It was a newfound love, but it was all she talked about.

Taka had been elected as their class representative. Well, he did kind of force them to vote for him, and he ran unopposed anyways.

Nobody really attempted to have a real conversation with her. Except for Makoto of course. He was so eager to break her out of her shell.

Kyoko caught herself glancing at Makoto quite often. He spent quite a bit of time with Sayaka, since they were childhood classmates.

Kyoko closed her eyes and sighed softly. When she opened her eyes she caught a certain lucky student staring at her. The two stared into eachothers eyes for a bit before they both looked away.

The bell rang indicating lunch time. Kyoko stood up and gathered her belongings. Toko approached her. "A-are you r-ready..?"

Kyoko nodded and the two made their way to the cafeteria with their food.

"Heeeey! Kyoko! Come sit with us!" Said a smiling Aoi Asahina, sitting with Sakura, Makoto, and Sayaka.

"D-Don't do it... W-we fl-flat girls sh-should st-stick t-together..." Toko said in a hushed voice.

"No thank you. I'll pass." Kyoko shot a small glare at Toko before sitting in her usual spot, next to Celestia. The two never really talked at all. They just sat together.

Hifumi was sitting with Taka, the two outcasts. Hifumi was typing on a computer while drooling over it, while Taka was telling at him. Byakuya sat as alone as he could. Mondo, Leon, Yasuhiro, and, surprisingly, Chihiro were all sat together.

Their class was smaller than others. Theirs had only fourteen while others had sixteen. Kyoko pondered why that was. Once she glanced around the room, she began to eat in silence.

"H-he's s-so amazing..." Toko said in awe as she stared at Byakuya. She continued to babble on.

Kyoko caught herself glancing at Makoto once again. Kyoko blinked a bit and looked down at her food. 'What is with me?' Kyoko thought.

Celestia finally spoke up. "Toko. I would appreciate if you shut your mouth for five minutes."

Toko gasped. "Wh-what did you say!? K-Kyoko do you agree with her!?"

Kyoko sighed. "I would appreciate quiet."

Toko gasped and stood up making a scene. "F-fine! I'll just d-disappear!" Toko yelled running off.

The entire cafeteria was quiet watching the scene.

Kyoko ate her food in silence.