Thunderstorms

Hey guys, this is part one of my Yuno x Asta one-shot series, most of them should be fluff, so if you want to comment an idea, no smut, you can do angst if you'd like though. Anyway enough of me talking hope you enjoy

------------------------------------------------------------

Asta would never admit it but he was terrified of thunderstorms. Ever since Hage village Asta was terrified, but luckily he had Yuno to comfort him.

When he was sitting in the base he heard one of the members mention there was going to be a huge thunderstorm around 1 am. Asta calmed down a bit knowing it was going to be late so no one could see him terrified, the only downside is he knew he wouldn't sleep tonight.

It was around 10 pm, and only 4 members including Asta remained downstairs. Vanessa, Magna, and Luck we're the other three. "Imma go hit the hay guys, night." The rest of the members said goodnight to Asta as he headed to his room.

Asta tried to get some sleep since he knew if he didn't then he never would, and surprisingly he did. At around 1 am there was a loud 'boom' waking Asta up. Asta quickly sat up and looked at his surroundings realizing it was thunder. Asta started shaking a bit covering his ears with his blanket to muffle the sound of thunder. But it was no use he could still hear the thunder loud and clear along with flashes of lighting that didn't quite help. Tears started to prick out of the corner of his eyes as the clashes of thunder continued, seemingly getting louder and louder as seconds passes.

Yuno's pov

I woke up to the sound of thunder crashing outside, it was calming. Then I realized someone who is probably terrified right now... Asta. I knew I had to get over there, but it was a long way, and it was storming hard outside. Another thing is I might end up staying the night so I have to pack clothes.

It's been decided, I'm going to see Asta. I begin to pack clothes for the night.

I start heading to the Black Bulls base, using my wind magic as a shield against the rain (idk if he can do this but whatever)

When I arrived, I got to Asta's window to peek in and all I saw was Asta curled up in a blanket slightly trembling. I felt sorry for him knowing I wasn't there right away. I went up to the window and knocked on it, making Asta jump. Asta looked back to see what the knocking was, when Asta saw it was me it looked like he was about to burst into tears right then and there. I walked in and immediately felt Asta's embrace.

No one's pov

Yuno wrapped his arms around Asta to comfort him as he closed the window. "What're you doing here?" Asta whispered. "Well... it was storming outside and I knew if I didn't come here you wouldn't sleep tonight, and that would affect the efficiency of your work as a magic knight." Asta only hummed in response.

Yuno then picked up Asta, one arm supporting the back of his knees, and the other supporting his back. Asta blushed a bit at this but didn't say anything. Yuno laid Asta down on his bed and sat next to him. Asta sat up, putting his knees up to his chest and holding them with his arms. "Hey... Yuno" Yuno hummed in response."Can you... s-stay for the night?" The shorter of the two mumbled out, embarrassed for asking. "Of course." The raven said looking down at Asta whose head was buried in his knees.

Another boom of thunder came along with a flash of lightning, Asta flinched at this making Yuno frown. Yuno then scooted further until his back was against the wall. "Asta, come here for a sec." "Ok...?" Asta was confused at this request but did as told. "Now wha-" Asta cut himself off as Yuno pulled him into his lap gently, as he wrapping his arms around Asta's torso. "What are you doing Yuno?" Asta whisper yelled to Yuno in confusion. "Remember this is what we would do back in the village whenever there was a thunderstorm, we would do it in private so you wouldn't get made fun of by the other kids." "I remember that," Asta said quietly with a smile.

As another round of thunder and lightning came, Asta flinched and quickly turned around to hide his face in Yuno's chest. Yuno simply started to play with Asta's ash blond hair and continued when he heard Asta sign in satisfaction.

"Yuno, I'm tired, can we sleep?" Asta slurred his words out of tiredness. "Sure," Yuno said calmly as he stopped playing with Asta's hair as they lay down.

When Asta settled, Yuno pulled Asta closer to him and wrapped his arms around the boy. Another clash of thunder comes and Asta buries his head in Yuno's chest to stop the sound. Yuno rubs Asta's back in an effort to comfort him. It worked because soon Yuno heard soft snores coming from Asta, and soon after that Yuno fell asleep too.

------------------------------------------------------------

6:35 am

It was dark outside, the sun was just rising, making a beautiful hue of Orange. Yuno fluttered open his eyes to see an ash blonde sleeping soundly. Yuno smiled a bit and left a small kiss on Asta's forehead, flushing red when he realized what he did.

Yuno then quickly got dressed in his Golden Dawn uniform, before writing a letter with just the word "Bye" on it, as he placed it on Asta's nightstand. Yuno looked back at Asta's sleeping body before flying back to his base.

------------------------------------------------------------

8:47

Asta's pov

I wake up feeling a bit colder than when I fell asleep, I open my eyes and see yuno isn't there anymore. I sit up and look around until I see a small piece of paper on my nightstand. I pick up the piece of paper that just reads "Bye". I smirk at this before thinking 'That's my rival' as I place the paper down and get dressed for my day.

------------------------------------------------------------
Fin

Notes: I really hope you enjoyed the first part of Yuno x Asta one-shots, comment any other ideas you have and I hope you have a good day. (Sorry it's short 😅)

Word count: 1,077