Orphanage

A/N: Hello munchkins! Hope you're well! Once again I am here with the OTP generator and I thought this would be perfect for Asta and Yuno

A/N: Hello munchkins! Hope you're well! Once again I am here with the OTP generator and I thought this would be perfect for Asta and Yuno. A bit of information, this is a modern au, and Asta and Yuno are 23 in this au. Hope you enjoy this fic! (I feel so cruel laughing when I realize it's just gonna be a family of orphans)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuno and Asta are chilling on the couch watching a random movie. It has been approximately 2 months since they got married, and everything was good. Both had stable, well-paying jobs, and shared a house. While Yuno was zoned out watching a movie, Asta noticed a little girl and then realized something. "I want a kid."

Asta looked at him, Yuno snapped out of his zone and stared at Asta blushing furiously. "I-i don't think that's posi-" He was cut off when Asta realized what he meant. "I-i didn't mean it like that idiot!" Asta said, flushing completely red. "I-i meant like adopting." He said, rubbing his neck sheepishly. "O-oh." The raven said embarrassed at what he thought. He has thought about adopting a child before but wasn't sure if they were ready. "I mean, I guess it wouldn't hurt." Asta's eyes sparkled before attacking Yuno in a hug and kissing his forehead. "Thank you!" The still shorter said, making Yuno smile. Yuno pecked Asta on the lips and hugged him back. "What gender do you want?" Asta sat up and smiled at him. "I want a girl!" Yuno sighed, not surprised by Asta's answer. "Well go to the adopt-" Asta cut him off. "No! Let's go to the orphanage." Yuno gave Asta a disappointed look when he realized why he wanted to go to the orphanage specifically, all while Asta was trying not to burst out laughing.

"That is wrong on so many levels, and you know it." Asta started laughing, he couldn't help it. Yuno tackled Asta to the ground and they started wrestling, not surprisingly, Asta overpowered Yuno and won their little fight, pinning him to the ground. "Why'd you do that? You knew you couldn't win?." Yuno just smiled and kissed Asta before quickly breaking the kiss. Asta froze for a second before chucking and unpinning Yuno. "Fine, we'll go to the orphanage tomorrow." Asta smiled and nodded.

...

Asta was practically jumping with excitement, he never knew he'd be so excited to be a father. And secretly, Yuno was extremely excited but kept his composure. They started to walk to the orphanage which was just a few blocks away.

When they entered the house, they were kindly greeted by a girl that reminded them of Sister Lilly. She led them to a room filled with children from ages 1-16. They looked around a bit when they saw a little girl around 4 years old playing with some dolls. She had dark teal hair, with purple eyes and her hair was tied up in pigtails with red ribbons, the girl saw them eyeing her. "That there is Lena. She's a very quiet and curious girl." Yuno and Asta nodded at each other. "We'll take her," Yuno said calmly, the lady smiled. "Lena, over here." The young girl walked over to her, dolls in hand. "These kind men want to adopt you." Her eyes sparkled. "R-really?" The lady nodded, and Lena grinned wide. She ran back and started packing various items.

"Is there any other further information we should know? Perhaps we should be aware of any allergies?" The girl shook her head. "No, no allergies, but she does love reading so maybe get some books for her." Yuno nodded, as Lena came running with a small suitcase. "Come with me so you can sign some paperwork." Yuno and Asta followed as well as Lena right behind them.

After all the paperwork was done, the lady smiled. "She's all yours!" Asta was trying his best to keep his composer. They looked down at her and she looked a bit nervous. Asta stuck out his hand. "No need to be afraid." He smiled a warm, comforting smile. She slowly grabbed Asta's and pointed to him. "Daddy." Then she pointed at Yuno. "Papa." Asta smiled wide at her. "Yep!" Lena then grabbed Yuno's hand and attempted to drag them out of the orphanage. They chuckled and followed her out.

When they got to the house Lena started running around laughing. (I am screaming rn this is so wholesome 😭✋). She then locked eyes on a cage containing a blue, white, and red bird. "Birdy." She mumbled. "That's Nero," Yuno answered. "Nero." She repeated. "You wanna see your room?" Asta exclaimed. "Yea!" She yelled. Asta picked her up and brought Lena to the guest bedroom, now her bedroom. Yuno couldn't help but smile at this, he never knew Asta would be this excited. He soon followed them and saw Lena running around and jumping on her bed. "You like it?" Yuno asked, smiling while crossing his arms. "She nodded and ran up to Yuno lifting her hands. Yuno smiled knowing what she wanted and picked Lena up. She giggled and hugged Yuno's neck. Asta quickly snapped a picture of the wholesome moment. "Hey Lena, you Hungry? Whaddya want?" She thought for a moment. "Grilled cheese!" Asta nodded and left the room.

Lena was sitting on the couch watching cartoons, and Yuno was putting pillows on a seat so Lena was tall enough for the tables. "Lena, your grilled cheese is done!" Asta yelled. Lean jumped off the couch and ran to the dining room. Yuno patted the seat with pillows and she jumped on, at just the right height. "Here ya go." The platinum blond said, placing the plate with grilled cheese on it. "Thank you, Daddy." She said before digging into her food. "No problem hon," Asta said, going to the couch. Yuno followed, sitting next to him. "Don't spoil her too much," Yuno said already knowing Asta would. Asta smiled. "No promises." He pecked Yuno's lips, and in response, Yuno rolled his eyes and smiled. "I'm done, papa!" She said, "Wow, that was fast. Just put it in the sink for now. Lena nodded. "Oki!" She said, going back into the dining room.

Yuno and Asta then heard a crashing sound and then crying. The two rushed over to see shattered and a crying Lena. Asta quickly picked her up to prevent her from stepping on the glass. Lena cried into Asta's shoulder. "I-i'm sorry daddy, i-i didn't mean to." Asta stroked her hair. "It's ok, it was an accident, as long as you're safe that's all that matters." Her crying calmed down a bit and turned into little sniffles. "All done," Yuno said, after throwing away the glass. Asta was about to put Lena down before realizing she fell asleep and chuckled. "I'll go put her to bed," Asta said, kissing his lover's lips and smiling.

After Asta put Lena to bed, he sat on the couch next to Yuno. "Remember to put plastic plates on the grocery list." Yuno nodded.

After a while, Yuno yawned. "Tired?" Asta asked. Yuno only nodded. Asta pulled Yuno onto his lap, Yuno straddled his waist and put his head in Asta's chest. "Night, Love," Asta whispered.

Lena came into the room seeing Asta holding Yuno while watching TV. "What's Papa doing?" She asked. "Papa's sleeping right now," Asta responded. She rubbed her eye and went up to the couch. She rested her head against Asta's arm, soon falling asleep. Asta was overjoyed. He has his lover and his child sleeping next to him. He might as well fall asleep too. And he did. Asta fell asleep resting his chin on Yuno's head.

This is what Asta always wanted.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hello again munchkins! This story was so wholesome I couldn't 😭✋. Anyways I really hope you enjoyed this fic, I thought it was a good idea. And as always, please comment any fic ideas you have and vote! Both would help me! Hope you have a good day/night!

Word count: 1356