Just a Bad Dream

A/N: Hello Pimps (idk anymore)! I hope you're doing well! Anyway, after this I won't be able to write at all for like a week bc my grandma is visiting and for some reason is sharing a room with me. And since I usually write at night it's going to be difficult to write since I don't want to wake her up. Onto the timeline, this is when Asta and Yuno are around 6yo before Asta got back Yuno's necklace. Anyways hope you enjoy this story!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Thrashing, sweating, and whimpering. He abruptly awoke, panting heavily. Sobbing. He was now sobbing quietly, covering his mouth while tears streamed down from his eyes and stopping at his hand. He got up and went to the living room, not to wake the sleeping children that rest in the room.

He sat on the couch trembling, hot tears flowing down as he quietly whimpered. "Yuno...?" A small, quiet voice said out of nowhere. Yuno slightly flinched as he heard the voice. "Asta?" He questioned quietly. As Asta walked closer, his eyes began to adjust to the darkness, and with the help of the bright moonlight shining through, he could see gleams of water running done Yuno's face His eyes widened. "Yuno! Are you ok?" He whisper yelled to him. Running up to him and putting his hands on Yuno's shoulders with a worried expression. "I-it was just a bad dream." He whispered.

Asta didn't exactly know what to do. He thought back to the times Yuno had nightmares and thought about what Sister Lilly would do.

"Do you want to talk about it?" She asked quietly, brushing the small raven's hair. He shook his head and she nodded. She would hug him close with a soft smile as the small boy cried in her chest. Sister Lilly would rub his back and comfort him until he falls asleep.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" He asked quietly. Yuno shook his head. Asta sat down on the couch next to Yuno and embraced him in a warm hug. He gently patted Yuno's head in a way to (attempt) comfort him. Yuno quietly cried in his shoulder, until he eventually fell asleep.

Asta smiled when Yuno fell asleep, he felt he did something to help Yuno for once.

And after a little while, Asta fell asleep as well, still holding Yuno.

...

"Aww, look at this." She motioned to the priest who looked utterly shocked. "Wha- how- why- what!?" He yelled in shock. "Shh, you'll wake them." Sister Lilly whispered, shushing the priest. He sighed. "Fine, fine, I'll leave them be."

------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hello again pimps! Hope you are doing well! Sorry this is a bit short, but I still find it quite cute. Also, I wrote this entire thing in school and somehow no one noticed lol. Anyway, comment ideas you may have it would be a big help. And vote! Both would help me significantly. Hope you're having a good day! Good bye!

Word count: 503