Hair Care

A/N: Hello people's! Before I start I would just like to thank all of you for over 1K reads, I appreciate it very much and I never thought I'd make it this far, especially with an uncommon ship. Anyways, both Black Bulls and Golden Dawn are aware of Yuno's relationship. And as always hope you enjoy this fic.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Asta and Yuno were playing Monopoly, cursing at each other fairly loudly. Many people wanted to go in the room to tell them to shut up but were terrified of getting their heads, chopped off or thrown out the window. So they just left them be. After a few rounds, Asta had finally been the victor. Yuno sighed looking at the time, 8:30. "Hey I'm gonna take a shower." He got up and started putting the game up. "Ok," Asta replied. "And do not." He turned to Asta. "Touch my chocolate." He said sternly. Asta pouted before mumbling a quiet 'fine' and looked down. Yuno walked up to Asta and moved his bangs out of the way and kissed his forehead before leaving.

Asta got up from his position on the bed and started looking at the different manga Yuno had. He then saw some Shonen-ai, and he got curious and started reading it. "Are you two done with your cursing fit?" He heard a voice from outside. "Yea." He said back. "Good." Then he heard footsteps walking away from the door. 'Wonder who that was' Asta thought. And continued to read the manga.

When Asta was about halfway into the book he saw Yuno come out of the shower already dressed, and hair still damp. Asta smiled and then quickly put the book back before heading into the bathroom to grab the blow dryer and brush. While he was doing this, Yuno sat on the edge of the bed quietly waiting. Asta came out of the bathroom with the blow-dryer and plugged it in near Yuno's bed. He sat on his knees so he was just about taller than him (bro idek if that's possible, Asta is 5'0 and Yuno is 5' 6;-;) and turned the hair dryer on to medium. He began to use the brush to gently pick up the hairs and dry them, he did this numerous times until Yuno's hair was completely dry. When his hair was done, Asta unplugged the hair dryer and put it back in the bathroom, as well as the brush.

When he came back, Yuno was sitting crisscrossed on the bed reading. Asta came up behind him and started playing with his hair, which was very fluffy and soft. Yuno leaned into his touch as Asta massaged his scalp. Yuno closed his eyes and laid his head in Asta's lap. The shorter smiled and continued to massage his hair.

Eventually, Yuno fell asleep, as well as Asta. Yuno is in Asta's lap, Asta sitting crisscrossed, hands in Yuno's hair.

With the Black Bulls

"Oi Finral!" Finral Jumped at the sudden call. "Y-yes Captain Yami." He said slowly turning towards him. "You've been to that one pretty boy's room right?"

"Yea, why?" The dirty blond asked. "Go get the runt, we're getting hot pot." This was followed by many screams of excitement, Finral just nodded and used his Spatial Magic to get there.
...
"Yea, fuck no." That was all he could say when he saw Yuno and Asta. Finral took a picture (don't ask idk either) of the two boys and used his spatial magic to get back. When he entered the base he simply threw the picture to Vanessa and then heard screaming. Lots of screaming. "What the fuck did you show them, and where the fuck is the runt?" Yami asked, Finral slumped back in his seat. "Look at the picture. It will answer both questions."

When Yami looked at the picture, he looked straight at Finral. "I don't care what he's doing, bring his dumbass back!" Yami said sternly, sending shivers down Finral's back. "Y-yes, sir!" He yelled and went back.

This time when he went back he was greeted by a confused Langris. "What are you doing here?" He said harshly. Finral sighed, not really wanting to deal with his shit. "To retrieve Asta, we're going out for hot pot." He said and gently picked up Asta putting him over his shoulder. "Good day now." And with that be left. But before he completely left he heard Langris yell. "It's night dumbass!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hello again, people's! I hope you enjoyed this fic! Sorry, it's short, I was running out of ideas. Anyways, as always please comment any fic ideas you have and vote! Both would help me a ton! Hope you have a good day/night!

Word count: 797