Mine

A/N: Hello Ramens (I'm running out of ideas)! When I saw the OTP generator generate this I just knew I had to do this

A/N: Hello Ramens (I'm running out of ideas)! When I saw the OTP generator generate this I just knew I had to do this. This is most likely just gonna be a drabble but whatever their
cute, and we love them. Anyways, hope you enjoy this fic!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Asta pov

I woke up, with the sun shining in my face, realizing this wasn't my base so I tried to sit up before we got caught. I couldn't move. Yuno had a death grip on me. Usually, I could get out but Yuno was being extra clingy. "Yuno, I need to get up." He just responded with an 'mmh' and snuggled closer. I sigh and continue my attempt to pry Yuno off. It was useless. "C'mon Yuno. We don't know how people would react. This place is filled with mostly snobbish nobles." Yuno only murmured 'mine' and pulled me closer.

If I'm being completely honest I was terrified about people finding out about my relationship with Yuno. People already want me dead because apparently I'm a "Devil", and people finding out would make it worse. The only people who actually know are the members of the Black Bulls, since most of us are outcasts, I trusted them, and they accepted me and Yuno. But I don't trust the people in the Golden Dawn as much, well besides Mimosa and Klaus. They're the only ones in the Golden Dawn who know, besides them Yuno nor I trust them.

I shift so I'm turned toward Yuno, his eyes are closed, yet he still has me in a death grip. I put my hand on his cheek. "Please, love," I say in a soft tone, yet Yuno just leans into my hand.

I sigh in slight frustration while trying to use brute force to get out. "Mine..." Yuno pulls me tighter. "Yuno, I love you to death but I really need to go."

"Mine." This was hopeless. Yuno just buried himself back into my chest. It's been a while since he was this clingy, by now he would have let me go but he's still attached to me. I wonder if there's something wrong. I put my head on Yuno's and rub soothing circles on his back. "Hey, Yuno, is there a particular reason you're being so clingy?" I ask, trying not to be too harsh about it. He nodded into my chest, and I frowned. "Are you stressed about something?" He grabbed my shirt and nodded again. I sigh and pull him closer. "Is there anything I can do to help?" I heard a muffled 'mine' and guessed he just wanted to cuddle. I sigh in defeat and cuddle my lover closer making sure he's secure. At this point I didn't care if anyone walked in, I just wanted to comfort my boyfriend. "Do you wanna talk about what's stressing you when you're comfortable." He nodded.

...

Right, when I was about to drift off to sleep I heard the door open and froze. Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit. I've never panicked so much in my life. "Dammit, now I owe Captain Vangeance $10." The person closed the door as I heard a quiet. "How is he gay?"
.
.
.
...What? Were they betting on if Yuno was gay or not? When I looked in Yuno's direction he looked dumbfounded. "Did they... bet if I was gay or not?" I was just as confused as Yuno. "I guess..."

...

"Now, are you ready to tell me why you're so stressed?" He looked at me for a second then hid his head on my shoulder. I'll take that as a no. "I pull him closer once again. "Remember, I'm always here to talk to when you're ready." I kiss his head. "Don't forget." By this time I heard soft snoring coming from him and smiled, kissing his head again. "Night love.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hello Ramens! I hope you enjoyed this. I tried listening to music while writing so can you please tell me how I did, I would appreciate it a lot! And as always, comment ideas you have, and vote, both would help me as well! Anyway hope you're doing well, have a great day/night!

Word count: 709