Secrets

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been uploading. I broke my phone and needed a new one, luckily I wrote down my username and password so now I can write again! Anyway, this is just going to be a Yuno x Asta drabble so it's going to be short, sorry 😅. This is also my first time writing on Wattpad because usually I write in Google docs then copy and paste here. Sorry for the long intro, hope you enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------

It was late at night, around 1 in the morning, Asta and Yuno were snuggled up in the coverers of Asta's bed. They were watching a movie, thought neither of them were paying attention to the movie they were more focused on the other. Asta shifted so that the back of his head was resting against Yuno's shoulder. Soon after, Asta started paying attention more to the movie. In the moment Yuno got the chance to study Asta's features.

His beautiful star light grey hair (I looked it up and I had no clue that was an actual shade of grey), his eyes, that were of the shade of a shining emerald in the sun, his hands, entwined with his own, so very soft and warm. Yuno then looked at his lips, they were a beautiful pale pink color.

Yuno rested his head on top of Asta's, his hair smelt like strawberries, a very familiar sent that Yuno fairly enjoyed.

While Yuno was admiring Asta, the door opened, and they both looked up. They couldn't quite tell who it was until the person spoke. "Umm... Am I interrupting something?" It was Vanessa. She sounded a star struck at the sight. "Oh, no your fine. This is something me and Yuno would do back in Hage, and we thought we might do it again." Asta sounded so calm and natural, it didn't even sound like he was lying. "Oh, well I just saw a light coming from your room and was curious on why you were still up, but that makes sense. Though you should get to bed, it's already 1." Asta nodded as she closed the door. When the door was completely shut Yuno and Asta shared a loving kiss knowing their plan had worked. And with that they continued to watch their movie.

------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hello again! I hope you enjoyed. Sorry again that it was so short it was just a simple idea I had and didn't really have a plot to. Anyway have an amazing day/night, and as always vote and comment any ideas you may have it would help a bunch. Bye bye!

Word count: 442