Soft

A/N: Hello humans! Sorry for the lack of updates! My finals were coming up and I needed to study, and I'm working on a new series (not yunoxAsta sorry). Though, I will (hopefully) be updating more since winter break is coming up. Anyways, this is probably gonna be a short fluff with no plot.

-------------------------------------------------------

The room was content, Yuno sleeping while arms wrapped around Asta's torso, Asta was awake though. Asta was too nervous to sleep, it was Yuno and his first time cuddling, though Yuno fell asleep instantly, Asta wasn't so lucky. His heart was pounding loudly, especially when Yuno would unconsciously snuggle closer into his neck.

It's been at least an hour and Asta still couldn't sleep. He decided to change positions, hoping that would help his sleep. The platinum blond slowly turned towards the sleeping one, though he didn't anticipate how close their faces would be. Their faces were centimeters from each other's and Asta's face heated up.

Asta slowly brought his hand up to Yuno's face, it was soft. Asta and Yuno have been friends since childhood, and he never noticed how soft Yuno's face was nor how angelic he looked. He started caressing Yuno's face with his thumb, admiring how soft his face was.

While Asta was busy admiring Yuno's face, he didn't realize that Yuno was awake, and blushing furiously in shock. Though this didn't stop him from snaking his arm up and putting his hand on Asta's, Asta jumped a bit and saw Yuno smiling at him softly. "Y-Yuno?" He whispered. The raven head only chuckled and pecked Asta on the nose.

"Let's get back to sleep, ok?" Yuno suggested, Asta nodded, still blushing. Yuno was about to pull Asta in his chest, but Asta beat him to it. Asta had pulled Yuno into his chest, wrapping his muscular arms around his back. Yuno was going to say something but decided against it, he just cuddled into Asta's embrace.

"Night Yuno."

"Night Asta."

-------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hello again humans! I sincerely apologize for this being so short. This was kinda rushed since I meant to finish this on Saturday, but kept procrastinating, and I was also working on a side series. For now on I will really really try to update more! And as always please comment any fic ideas you have and vote! Both would help me a lot! Have a good day/night!

Word count: 405 (😭)