Valentine's Day special 💕

Soo Yuno and Asta are going on a date to the Underwater temple, and Finral is third wheeling them bc he's their transportation, lmao

Final pov

Why did I agree to this? I should've said no. I have to keep close by so they can find me when they're done, meaning I can't flirt with any of the lovely ladies here. A shame.

An hour ago

“Finral, pleeeeeeaseee?” Asta begged with his hands clasped together and stars in his eyes. Finral sighed, “Why do you even need to go to the underwater sea kingdom anyway?” “I promised Yuno I'd show him it,” Yuno, who was quietly waiting near Asta, gave a nod to confirm his statement. “So... ‘you want me to be your chaperone?” Asta hesitated. “Uh, yes?” Finral gave a blank stare. “No,” Asta whined. “C'mon, please, Finral!” Before Finral could decline again, Yuno spoke up. “If you do it, you could probably get souvenirs to show to the girls in town.” Finral let out a gasp, and his eyes sparkled. “Now you're talking! Let's go!” Finral opened a portal to the Underwater Sea Kingdom. On their way in, Asta high-fived Yuno for his stupid geniusness

Present, still Finral pov

This is so stupid. I don't even have time to get a souvenir! Well, at least they're enjoying themselves. I glance at the two love birds. It's just Asta showing Yuno around and them flirting. How did Asta get a boyfriend so easily when I can't even get a girl to go on a second date? I sigh. I see Asta putting some flowers in Yuno's hair. Who knew he could be so romantic?

I then see a group of beautiful girls. Ah~ how I would love to talk to them, but no. I'm here as a chaperone for these two. I hear the girls giggling and a few ‘Awws and look over. Their fucking kissing. Ok, at least I'm not that bad. I've never kissed a girl in public (not like they'd allow me to anyway). Seeing them kiss really puts in perspective how tall Yuno is (more so how short Asta is). But, at least the ladies are happy (for some reason).

The two end up going to a restaurant. This is my chance! I don't want to sit at the same table as them and disturb their date obviously. So, now I can find a lovely lady to sit with! Upon entering, I see a lovely girl sitting alone. Perfect. As I'm approaching her, a man comes and sits next to her and kisses her. Damn. Now looking around, it seems everyone here has a date. I sigh. Well, it's Valentine's Day after all.

I spot a small shop with trinkets, keychains, and other things connected to the restaurant. Perfect. I see a lot of keychains with various flowers on them. I bought at least 10 of them. I look back at Asta and Yuno. Asta is talking about something random and Yuno looks surprisingly invested in it. Most of the time when Asta is rambling for too long we'll stop listening. But, Yuno looks surprisingly invested and happy about whatever Asta’s talking about. Asta said he's a childhood friend, so maybe he's used to it. I don't know anything about dating guys, but he's probably a keeper.

They finally leave the restaurant. I was kind of hoping they would ask to go back, but no. Asta brought Yuno to a huge flower patch. Both sat down and started talking again while Asta picked the flowers. They talked for a while before Asta presented a flower crown...? Who taught him how to make that? He placed his creation on Yuno's head and Yuno actually looked slightly red. Huh. I guess even high-ranking mages can get embarrassed. Maybe they're not all emotionless robots after all. Yuno smiles and then tackles Asta to the ground, followed by laughter. I wish I could have love like that ;-;

I look back after the laughing was no more and they were kissing. Again. Fuck life. I should've said no dammit. I sit against a tree waiting for them to be done. I hear my name being hollard. “Finral! We can go back now!” Finally, we can leave. “Right!” I yell back now, opening a portal to the Black Bulls base which the two enter.

I close the portal and let out a sigh. It's finally over. “Thank you so much, Finral!!” Asta practically cries. Gee, emotional much? “Uh, yeah. No problem,” I expected Asta and Yuno to separate, but no. Asta was following Yuno out. After a few minutes, he still wasn't back.

You're fucking kidding me? They go on a date and now they're going on another one? God these two are impossible

This was more of the humorous side. Poor third-wheel Finral lol