First Time

A/N: Hello lovely people! Hope you are doing well! This is going to be smut. This is going to be cringe. Before writing this, I was having a crisis of who would be top and who would be bottom. And I'm basing it off personality and I can see both of them being tops ;-;. I've never really done full smut before. I've done it once before in my Allen x Kanda story, but I didn't go into full detail and didn't even get a chance to fuck. So I apologize if this is cringe (which it probably will be). This is a modern au, and they're living in their apartment. They are also older than 18.
--------------------------------------------------------------

(Please read A/N before continuing. It will be better for your sanity)

Asta was laying in bed playing on his phone when he felt a weight on him. He looked down to see Yuno on him, his head nuzzled into the crook of his neck and his arms snuggly wrapped around the back of Asta's neck. "Hey, Yuno. Somethin' wrong?" Yuno shook his head and buried his head more into Asta's neck, his black hair gently ticking Asta's chin. Asta chuckled softly and continued playing on his phone.

After a few minutes, Asta started feeling light kisses on his neck. He looked down at Yuno. "Yuno?" He asked, wondering what the taller was doing. Yuno didn't respond. He continued leaving small kisses on Asta's neck. Asta gently smiled, and ruffled Yuno's hair before putting his phone down on the nightstand and just enjoying Yuno's affection.
(The number of cookies and drunk/high-like giggling it took me to write this)

Asta suddenly tensed up when he felt a pleasureful nibble on his neck. "Y-Yuno?" He stuttered, letting out a soft moan. "Hm?" Yuno hummed. "What are you doing?" Yuno blushed slightly and sighed. "I'm horny." (I wheezed for a solid minute after writing that)

Asta's face lit up immediately when hearing this. "H-huh?!" He was immensely surprised by Yuno's boldness. "Though, we don't have to if...you don't want to," Yuno said, making sure Asta was comfortable before continuing his actions. "Ah, no it's fine. I was just kinda surprised."

"So, you're ok with it?" Asta nodded. Knowing Asta was comfortable, he continued nibbling and sucking on Asta's neck, leaving dark hickeys. Asta softly moaned when Yuno did this. His moans got slightly louder as Yuno got near his collarbone. Yuno then stopped attacking Asta's neck and kissed him passionately. Asta kissed back with an equal amount of passion. Yuno bit down on Asta's lip gently. Asta slightly gasped and Yuno took this opportunity to slide his tongue into Asta's mouth. They fought for dominance, their tongues dancing together in a close fight, but Yuno won.

At this point, Yuno was pinning down Asta, his tongue exploring Asta's mouth, while Asta continued moaning, feeling helpless against Yuno's touch.

While they were doing this, Yuno slowly started undressing himself and Asta, their kiss briefly breaking to take their tops off. Yuno broke the kiss and started kissing down Asta's bare chest, occasionally using his fingers and circling Asta's erect nipples. Yuno stopped teasing the ash-blonde nipples and began gently biting down on them, making him moan out in ecstasy.

After a bit, Yuno continued kissing down Asta's body, leaving love marks along the way. When the raven got to Asta's waistline, he sat up and slowly undressed Asta's pants Incase Asta was uncomfortable with it, though Asta wasn't uncomfortable in the slightest. He trusted Yuno with his life. After Yuno undressed Asta so only his boxers remained, he did the same to himself.

Yuno in this moment decided to be a teasing asshole and slowly stroke Asta's hard member through his boxers. "Asshole…" He moaned out, trying to glare at Yuno but failing. "If you want more, you have to beg~" (dunno about y'all but I cringed at that ;-;) "What?" Asta let out a broken moan as he spoke. "C'mon. I know you're not that innocent. You know what I mean?" Yuno had a smug smirk on his face as he saw Asta's embarrassed blush. "F-fine." Asta hesitated for a moment before speaking again. (Cringe warning ;-;) "p-please...Fuck me." Yuno smirked once again. "Fine, since you asked so nicely."