Sunrise

A/N: Hello beings to this world! Hope you're doing well! There is a chance I might post two updates today because I might be busy on Christmas with my family. Anyways, hope you enjoy this fic!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuno was sleeping in Asta's bed with Asta next to him and snuggled up to his side. Yuno woke up and it was still dark outside. He looked at the time, it was 6 am. This was perfect since Asta wanted to watch the sunrise with Yuno. Yuno turned to Asta and shook him lightly. "Hey, Asta, wake up." Asta stirred and looked at Yuno sleepily. "Mm, what is it?" He asked Yuno. "Didn't you say you wanted to watch the sunrise with me?" The shorter jolted up and grinned at Yuno. "Well, what are you waiting for? Let go!" Asta quickly got out of bed, still in his nightwear. "Wait! Shouldn't we change first?" Asta just gripped Yuno's hand and dragged him along. "No time." For once they used the front doors instead of jumping out the window.

When they got to the spot Yuno laid down a blanket. "Where did you get that?" Questioned Asta. "I grabbed it right before you grabbed me." He replied. "Ohh ok," Asta realized it was cold outside and before sitting down he covered himself and Yuno with the blanket. They sat on the floor with the blanket covering them, it was a comfortable silence between them.

When the sun started rising Asta looked very enthusiastic he was shaking, but that also could be because he was cold. The sunrise was breathtaking, absolutely gorgeous. Yuno snuggled closer and rested his head on Asta's shoulder, he was really cold and Asta was really warm. Asta turned his head towards Yuno. "You cold?" Yuno only nodded his head. Asta then wrapped his arms around Yuno pulling him closer. He melted into Asta's touch and was now very warm.

As the sun continued to rise it became more beautiful with the mix of red, yellow, and orange mixing together. "Why did you want to see the sunrise?" Yuno asked looking up at Asta. "Dunno. Multiple people just said how beautiful it was and I was curious." Yuno nodded again, still admiring the sunrise. He was glad Asta had brought him along to see the sunrise, he never knew how beautiful it was until now.

They stayed in that spot until the sun was fully up and the sky was a beautiful blue. When this happened they got up and started walking back to the base. This time they climbed through the window. Though Yuno had to get back to his base quickly so he got dressed first. Before he left he gave Asta a quick peck on the lips. Asta smiled and got dressed before heading downstairs.

------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hello again beings of his world! Sorry, this is so short, I really hope my next one will be longer! Anyways, as always please comment any fic ideas you have and Vote! Both would help me a lot! Hope you're having a great day/night. Bye!

Word count: 519