3.15 (h)

Whatever happened to the young, young lovers?One got shot and the other got lost in,Drugs and punks and blood on the street,Blood, blood on her knees,Bloody history (yeah)

One got shot and the other got lost in,
Drugs and punks and blood on the street,
Blood, blood on her knees,
Bloody history (yeah).

-Mother Mother

Previously...

Lynn consults her grandmother on the curse placed on her bloodline.
Harry chances an excursion to Hogsmeade, getting spotted by Draco and questioned by Snape. The Marauder's Map is returned to its owners.
Harry, during his Divinations exam, witnesses a prophecy.

Hogwarts, Lynn's Office. 

Lynn felt like someone had shoved a hot poker into her brain.

Shortly after Hermione had left her office, a headache began to creep into her skull. The worrying thing was that she had finished a cup of belladonna only ten minutes ago.

"No, no, no," Lynn muttered to herself, clumsily making another pot of the purple tea, accidentally spilling the dried purple leaves over her desk. "No, why aren't you working?"

"Lynn."

"Shut up," she told the voices as they whispered to her mockingly. She downed the entire cup, scalding her throat. It did not provide relief for her headache. In fact, pressure began to build in her head; it felt like she was trying to patch holes in a dam about to break.

She crumpled to the floor, hands twisted into her hair pulling hard enough she was in danger of ripping it all out.

"Lynn."

Then her vision went black.

...

"This was a complete disaster! Lestrange got away! We almost had him!"

Lynn wildly looked around her. She was sitting on a dusty old sofa in a dimly lit kitchen. The familiar location wasn't what startled her, however, but Marlene McKinnon, sitting right next to her alive and well, made her cry out in sheer shock.

"They had to have known we were coming," Frank Longbottom chipped in. He had bruises along his cheek, but was otherwise unharmed. "Eight high ranking Death Eaters attacking a muggle church?"

They all looked a bit banged up. She vaguely remembered this mission. It had to be about two years into her involvement in the war. She was only 19 at the time, just finishing the first round of her curse breaking exams.

Marlene had dark circles under her eyes, her hair unkempt and her clothes crumpled.

Lily was standing a bit behind her, leaning against the wall and fiddling with her wand. The Prewett twins, Gideon and Fabian, occupied chairs at the kitchen table, their clothes ripped but no sign of injury.

Frank and Alice stood beside Caradoc Dearborn, holding onto each other's hand tightly.

Remus was leaning against the counter, looking significantly younger. There was a small cut on his forehead; whether it was from the mission or a recent full moon she couldn't remember. He kept glancing at her with worried eyes.