0.2 Kiddnaped

It had been two weeks now since Kassiopeia had met Jackson in the woods and they have met up a few more times since then

It had been two weeks now since Kassiopeia had met Jackson in the woods and they have met up a few more times since then. When they met up they would talk about their homes and their groups.

"So your telling me that you don't trust anyone in your group except your brother?"Jackson asked in astonishment as she seemed to be such an open minded person with him.

"None of them deserve it" Kassie said shortly as she looked down to the ground. The two teens were sitting up in a tree as to avoid the dead and so far it had proven as useful.

"You're groups really that bad huh?" He whispered out as he didn't know what it was like to be in a group that didn't care for his well-being, "you know you and your brother could always come join us, I know I'd like that" he stated but whispered that last part under his breath.

Kassie smiled at the idea of being with his group but she had a sneaking suspicion that it was only him who wanted her there but nun the less the boys attempt still brought a smile to her face.

Kassie was looking down the street as she saw a random car pulling up, it wasn't one of the governor's cars so this greatly confused her.
Just as she started walking over to the car she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned her head slightly to see it was her brother, "the governor wants to see us" he said shortly as he wasn't thrilled to be called in on his and his sisters day off.

"Alright" she said not bothered to take her eyes off the car that was nearing them.

When her brother lightly pulled on her shoulder she turned away from the car and started towards the governor's house. "There's our little Protégés! I am truly sorry to call you in on your day of rest but- you are needed" Phillip greeted in excitement before the door to the flat was slammed open.

"Their ready, bunch of pussys ain't said nothin" Merle said as he crossed his arms over one another.

The twins both shared a look with each other before Mason asked the obvious question on their behalf, "I'm sorry what's going on?" Mason asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Merle found some people from his old group from Atlanta" Phillip said to the two teens before his eyes fell on Kassiopeia, "you- you go talk to the woman, see what she'll tell you" at this Mason pulled his twin into his side as he scowled at the men before them.

"Why in the hell would I let her do that?!" Mason asked in an offended tone at the mention of his sister going into a room alone with a total stranger.

"Well it's either she goes in or I do" the Governor said as his eyes raked over Kassie, Mason scoffed as he pulled his sister behind him knowing how he was with her.

"I'll do it" Kassie said softly before walking to the door with Martinez following behind her with a smug look on his face as he watch her walk.