0.9 And Then She Was Gone

Andrea watched as Mason walked away from her with a frown, she slowly watched as Kassie turned to Michonne and whispered something before looking back to Andrea then walking away

Andrea watched as Mason walked away from her with a frown, she slowly watched as Kassie turned to Michonne and whispered something before looking back to Andrea then walking away. Andrea was fed up at this point and walked over to Michonne as they walked outside, "what the hell did you tell them?!" Andrea growled as Kassie and Michonne stoped to look back at her.

"I just told them the truth" Michonne stated cooly before she tried to walk away with Kassie.

"I didn't choose him over you!" Andrea argued, "I wanted a life. Once we entered Woodbury, you became hostile" Andrea continued as Michonne finally stoped and turned to face the blond haired woman.

"That's 'cause I could see it" Michonne spat.

Andreas face contorted, "See what?" She asked bluntly.

"That you were under his spell from the second you laid eyes on him" Michonne stated gaining a small hum of agreement from Kassie.

"That is not true" Andrea snapped.

"And you still are" Kassie snapped finally speaking up.

Andrea was taken aback by Kassiopeia's words, "No, I am there because those people need me" she stammered out almost like she didn't fully know why she was trying so hard to protect people she didn't know.

"And what about these people?" Michonne said with a scoff.

"I'm trying to save them, too" Andrea spat getting frustrated with this conversation.

Now it was Kassiopeia's turn to scoff, "I did not realize the messiah complex was contagious" she spat glaring at the blond.

"Go to hell, Kassiopeia" Andrea growled as kassie moved to lunge forward.

Michonne gently grabbed Kassies wrist, "He sent Merle to k*ll me" She said in a monotone voice,
"Would have sent him to k*ll you, too, if you had come with me- But you didn't, did you?" Michonne stated before she hummed to herself
"You chose a warm bed over a friend" she stated,
"That's why I went back to Woodbury. Exposed him for what he is. I knew that it would hurt you." With that Michonne took Kassiopeia back inside the prison.

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

Rick, Daryl, Hershel and the Mason left bright and early the next morning to meet to Governor to discuss the terms of peace. The car ride over to the mill was silent as everyone was on edge, scared of what the outcome would mean. If they went to war it would mean they would lose everything they gained and everyone they loved. Kassiopia and Mason decided that if things got worse because they were with the group then they would just leave, for the sake of the group.
That didn't mean they didn't love being in the group but nobody should die on their behalf, so when they got back to the prison they were going to take off for the woods if need be. But Kassiopeia had decided that she was going to leave before anyone would notice what her plan was, she was tired of people protecting her. "Hey what are you doing sweetheart?" Maggie asked as she sat down beside the girl on the prison stairs.