1.1 Gods will

Kassie watched as Hershel checked over her head, "so Merle did this?" He asked lightly as he pressed around her head to see if anything else was askew

"Yeah, one minute we were taking down walkers and the next he knocked out Michonne and was coming towards me" Kassiopeia said lightly as she looked at the blank wall, "do you think Rick would let me paint the walls if I asked" she asked in a child like manner as she looked back to him.

Hershel smiled at her before patting her arm, "I think he wouldn't have a problem with it" the older man said with an amused smile. The two sat in silence as they smiled at each other until Glenn walked up to the door.

He gave Kassie a small smile before turning his attention to Hershel, "Look at what that bastard's done" Glenn hissed as he watched Hershel

"He's one man" Hershel said as he looked to the boy, "There'll be others like him. There always have been" Hershel explained with a sad look.

"I know. It's like the walkers. There's nothing we can do. When you gave me this" Glenn said as he pulled out a pocket watch and held it in his hands, "I didn't fully understand what it meant. Such a simple thing. I know what it means now. I know what it takes. I want to marry Maggie. And we don't have to have a wedding. Hell I don't even know if we'll last the week. But I want her to know before... who knows?" He whispered as he looked to the floor.

"You have my blessing" Hershel said as a small smile graced his face.

Glenn nodded before rising to his feet, "Thank you. Can Kass come with me?" Hershel nodded making Glenn give a small smile as he motioned for Kassiopeia to follow him. Kassie looked back to Hershel who smiled at her before giving a light shrug, she smiled before taking off after Glenn who was waiting for her by the exit.

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

Kassie walked beside Glenn as they walked in between the two fences, "so what are we looking for?" She asked lightly as she adjusted her arm that was in the sling.

"We are looking for a ring for Maggie" he said with a giddy smile.

Kassiopeia gasped before nudging him slightly, "can I be the flower girl??" She asked with a smile.

Glenn chuckled at her before stopping in front of a Walker woman, he quickly snapped two of her fingers off. He pulled off the ring and passed it to Kassie, she held it up to the sun to look it over before she gave it back to him with an approving smile and a pat to his back. He smiled down at her and wrapped his arm lightly around her shoulders as they walked back to the prison in a comfortable silence.

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

Michonne stood alone over a walker head before she stabbed it in the head "Hey!" Michonne looked up to she the younger two Dixon brothers walking towards her, "Where's our brother?" Daryl asked as they came to a stop before the woman.