0.5 Fighting

"It won't work

"It won't work." Rick told the group as they
stood in a circle by the car, talking about wether
or not they wanted to bring Merle back to the
prison with them, or leave him here.
Jackson stayed silent, not knowing what to do, by the looks of Glenn's face, he knew that Merle wasn't going to have a chance back at the prison with them, and the fact that Rick also hated his
brother - he couldn't leave his brother out there
alone, but he also couldn't leave Kassiopeia. Call it a hopeless romantic situation but there was something about Kassie he wanted to be apart of.
"Look, the Governor's probably on the way to
the prison right now. Merle knows how he
thinks, and we can use the muscle." Daryl tried
to convince Rick, knowing that he couldn't rely
on either Jax nor Merle right now with trying
to convince their leader.

"Kassiopeia and Mason do too, they could be more useful then him" Glenn stated as he knew the twin don't have anywhere to go, and he and Maggie sure as hell weren't going to let them go.
He knew that Jax was probably going to stay with the girl they had with them, hell, the boy was completely whipped with her, she was all he's talked about for two weeks. Granted they didn't know it was her but there was no way he was going leave her in her current state and he really didn't blame him.

"I'm not having him at the prison." Maggie
spoke up. The woman remembered having to sit and watch the poor girl get beaten just for Kassie treating her like a human and how her brother was forced by Merle to watch helplessly.
Kassie was unconscious again with her head on Jackson's lap as he mindlessly played with her hair.

"Do you really want him sleeping in the same
cell block as Carl and Beth?" Glenn spoke up,
as Maggie directed a glare at the man, knowing what he was implying.

"He ain't a rapist." Daryl snapped, not knowing
why Glenn was implying that in the first place.

"Well, him and his buddy are abusive" Glenn told him, as Maggie closed her eyes in annoyance at his words, Rick and Daryl carried on negotiating for Merle to come back to the prison.

"There's no way Merle's going to live there
without putting everyone at each others
throats." Rick said, not knowing any ways that
Merle could come back with them. It just wouldn't work out, as much as he wanted Daryl
and Jax to have their brother back.

"So you're gonna cut Merle loose and bring the samurai home with us?" Daryl asked the man, motioning to Michonne, who still stood by the car, waiting for them to come back.
Daryl hadn't cared about the twins coming back with them as they saved two group members and he was discussed with how someone was ok with beating a kid half to death and not caring one bit.

Jax looked over at Mason before he looked back down to the sleeping girl on his lap, "Did my brother have anything to do with it?" The boy asked, wanting to know now if Merle could have stopped this from happening to the girl he had come to care so deeply for. Mason gave the boy a soft look but didn't say anything, "Could he have stopped his lackey from doing this?" Jax asked him quietly, saying the man's nickname in disgust,  Mason looked to his little sister whom was barely reconcilable now and gave a short nod, Jackson slowly lifted her head from his lap and passed her over to her twin brother.
Jax walked away from the twins, heading towards Merle who held a smile at the sight of his
youngest brother, happy that he had decided to
come with him and Daryl, but when his
brothers face finally came into view, his smile
faded, and he held his hands up in surrender.