0.4 Chaos Always Follows

The only person not with them now, was Daryl, and they couldn't do much to find him without getting caught, as the guards had all of their lights on them, looking for any movement and two beaten people were not going to help but even if they could...

The only person not with them now, was Daryl, and they couldn't do much to find him without getting caught, as the guards had all of their lights on them, looking for any movement and two beaten people were not going to help but even if they could the two can barely stand on their own anymore. But what gained the leaders attention, was a dark skinned woman with a sword coming towards them quietly.
"Where the hell were you? Put your hands up." Rick demanded, holding his loaded gun up at her head. The woman raised her hands in surrender,
"Turn around." Rick ordered, as Maggie and Jax followed his movements, holding up their own guns whilst Mason stayed with Glenn to help him keep upright. He had placed his sister into the opened trunk of the car. Glenn held so much respect for the twins as they risked everything just to help him and Maggie, he owed them so much. Rick snatched the woman's sword, "Get what you came for?" He sneered, annoyed that she had gone off and left them to do god knows
what.  They could have lost people in there
because of her, and he wouldn't have forgiven
her for that.

"Where are the rest of your people?" She asked,
standing down as everyone had their guns
pointed at her, all but the young girl passed out in the trunk of the car. She looked from Kassie to Mason with a hint of worry in her eyes for the twins, even though she wasn't in Woodbury long the two teens had grown on her. "Your sister okay Mason?" She asked lowly, Mason only shook his head slightly in response.

"They got Oscar." Glenn snapped, holding
his own gun at her.

"Daryl's missing." Maggie also said, as Jax
stiffened at her words - he couldn't imagine it if
he lost his brother, he would be lost without
Daryl. "You didn't see him?" She asked, also
worried for the man she had become close to
since the farm.

"If anything happens to him.." Rick began, only
for Michonne to interrupt him.

"I brought you here to save them." Michonne
said, glaring at Rick - none of this was her fault,
the deal was to get them here and get the twins out, not to save their asses when they got in some form trouble from the inside.

"Thanks for the help." Rick replied sarcastically.
To Mason, Michonne looked like she had been
through a lot.  She looked tired, she was bleeding a lot, and she even looked at him pleadingly, like she needed help. "You'll need help to get them back to the prison." Michonne said, hoping that Rick would let her go back with them, after Andrea had chosen the Govorner over her, she had nowhere else to go.
She had no one, well now she had the twins again but it wasn't the same without Andrea.
"Or to go back in there for Daryl. Either way, you need me." She told him.

"Her word is good, she helped Kas and I a few times" Mason said lowly as he wanted to defend the woman who helped him and his sister out of a few tight spots. Mason didn't really listen into what happened next, all he knew, was that they had to go back into the town and find Daryl, and bring him back. Glenn had said nothing on the matter as he wanted to stay back with the young girl, but that didn't mean he was ok with Maggie going back into Woodbury. Mason was terrified that Merle would come back with them, but why wouldn't he? He had found his two brothers again, after them believing he was dead, he was bound to want to follow them back to the prison, Mason wouldn't stay there after he restrained him and made him watch as Martinez beat on his sister.