A Plan

I don't have as many ideas as I would hope so bare with me here🥲

Ben's POV:

We had figured out we still had access to Darius' BRADX. I was the one in charge of watching over him. Well more like I insisted on taking that job. I'd watch him get yelled at, and sometimes even hit. It hurts to see him like this. It had been almost a week since Darius got taken away. Kenji was having a hard time processing all of this. Everyone ignored the fact Darius was stuck with the one person he was afraid of. Kash.

"Earth to Ben!" Sammy clapped in front of my face making me come back to reality with a jump.

"Yeah?" I asked my gaze moving to the others cluttered together, probably cold. Kash had made the temperature colder, probably to torture us all.

"We need to figure out a plan." Yaz blurted, I just realized how cold it was and snuggled up with Sammy and Yaz. 

"We still have control over Darius' BRADX, we should use that to our advantage." Kenji said cuddling with his girlfriend. I was surprised they hadn't done anything worse then the temperature drop. It was weird.

"I can tell Darius to try and get Kash or Daniels phone." I suggested, everyone's gaze went to me and they all agreed.

"Someone should try and shut down the BRADs." Sammy said, I nodded in agreement. Everyone looked at Brooklyn, she had done it before.

"Ok I'll try." Brooklyn huffed, and looked at the others waiting for one of them to say something.

"You three can distract Mr. Kon and Kash." I said looking at Yaz, Sammy, and Kenji. All three of them nodded, they all were still shivering. It was bad for the dinosaurs too, but I didn't know how I would fix it.

"How do they drop the temperature?" I asked looking at the others. None of them seemed to know, I huffed and hugged my revealed legs for warmth. I was the most vulnerable, it was still cold behind the waterfall so I couldn't just hide from the cold, but this was for Darius. The others might not know why that's the reason I went along with this, but I couldn't let Darius down. I had seen what Kash does to him, and if we don't get away with this it'll just get worse.

"We also need to get Mae out of there. They might use her research for awful things." Sammy said with a worried tone, I sighed and nodded.

"Kenji, can you handle getting Mae?" I questioned, Kenji looked nervous and sighed.

"Why don't you help?" He asked with an attitude, I raised an eyebrow.

"I am. I'm going to make sure Darius is safe." I said firmly, Kenji huffed at the response. He was obviously annoyed with me.

"Darius is fine on his own." Kenji said, I mentally shook my head.

"We need the phone either way I'm just making sure nothing happens." Kenji looked at the ground and nodded. None of us knew where Mae was, but we guessed she was at the same place as before. We just needed to get past the drones.

"Brooklyn, see where the drones end and sneak into the MedBay, you three distract Mr. Kon and Kash their most likely together. Kenji, whole Sammy and Yaz do that find out where Mae is and bring her back here. I'll make sure everything goes smoothly with Darius and I'll get him out." I announced, everyone nodded. It was getting late so we all agreed on doing it in the morning. Everyone was sleeping with their partner, I wished that Darius was here. I got a blanket and sat away from the others.

I rarely check the camera anymore, but I decided to today. Darius was sitting on a bed that had a thing sheet on top of it. He was huddled into his knees like a child. I hesitantly spoke into the speaker.

"Darius?" I spoke, Darius jumped and rubbed his eyes to face the BRADX. He forced himself a smile and stared at the BRAD in front of him. He looked horrible and miserable.

"Tomorrow I'll need you to get Kash's phone, Yaz and Sammy will distract Mr. Kon and Kash." I explained, he nodded quickly and wiped his face again.

"Be careful." He finally said, I smiled at the tablet like he could see me.

"We will, don't worry Dino Nerd." I said back, I saw a real smile apear on his face when he heard the nickname.

"I'll try and get Mr. Kon and Kash into the MedBay." He suggested, I liked the idea. It was easier that way if they were together.

"Thanks Dino Nerd."

"Your welcome Island Boy." I rolled my eyes.

"It's Island MAN." I heard him laugh, he always thought the name was stupid.

"Yeah, goodnight island boy." I scoffed, he layed down under the thin sheets. He was obviously cold and lonely. The coldness must've affected the room he was staying in as well.

"Night D love you." His face formed a smile.

"Love you too." He said back, my stomach went all twisted as I continued to look at the boy through the camera. I feel creepy. I thought, I exited out of the camera quickly and sighed. I couldn't get rid of this feeling and it didn't feel bad but it also didn't feel good either. Maybe I was nervous? It wasn't the same though.

The next morning we started to walk to the drones. Brooklyn found a spot where we could go through. I stayed behind a tree to make sure everything went well and if they needed my help I would help them. As long as Darius was ok. I opened the camera to see Darius being yelled at while walking to the MedBay. I sighed watching them slam the door on Darius leaving him trapped in a hallway.

"You ok D?" I asked through the microphone, he nodded and continued to walk down the hallway to an office. I really hoped this plan went well or else Darius wouldn't have this much luck.

This is shorter then I wanted it to be but it's technically just them planning this all out soooo yeah I hope you enjoyed!!!

Word Count: 1059