Platonic Cafe Date 💗

I feel like this chapter will just be adorable and shit so enjoy.

Darius' POV:

I walked to school in the rain. I didn't bother to grab an umbrella. The rain suddenly stopped. Well rain stopped hitting my head. I looked to see if anyone was around and saw Michelle with an Umbrella.

"Hey Darius! What the hell are you thinking?" I laughed a little as we continued to walk together.

"Why are you walking with me?" I asked, she started to laughed.

"We're friends! Plus everyone else at school are assholes." I started to burst out laughing, she barely had any filter with me and I loved it so much it was hilarious.

"Mich?" I asked, she hummed.

"Do you have a special someone~?" I sarcastically asked, Michelle nervously laughed and shook her head.

"Sadly no, even if I did everyone in this school is your stereotypical white girls." I laughed at the way she explained people in our school. She always seemed to be some bratty girl, but she was really against the people in this school.

"Still on for our little Cafe Date?" She joked, I laughed and nodded.

"Platonic with a capital P." I responded, she bursted out laughing. She nodded and wiped her happy tears from her face.

After school I met up with Michelle. This was the first time that I left class early.

"Ready?" She asked, I nodded. We had to take the bus to the Cafe but it didn't bother me that much. We were about to walk off when I heard Kenji call out to me.

"Hey D!" He ran over to us, he glanced at Michelle with a confused look then looked back to me.

"Where are you two going?" He asked suspicious, I smiled and glanced at Michelle who was also smiling slightly. I already told her about Ben so she knew everything about that.

"We're going to a Cafe!" I responded excitedly, Kenji's Eyebrows furrowed. He must've thought it was a date or something.

"Ok...I'll tell Mrs. Bowman have fun." He started to walk off. I smiled and we continued to walk off. We chatted while walking, it was nice to finally talk with someone. Michelle was amazing, she had a lot of energy and we related to eachother a lot. She liked Art and Biology, so it went well. We arrived at the Cafe and went inside.

"What should I gettt." She groaned looking at all of the good pastries and drinks on the menu.

"Hello I'll take your order!" A young girl said from behind the counter. Michelle immediately looked at the girl in front of us.

"I uh...I'll have just a Green Tea and a uh... strawberry cake pop." She stumbled over her words, I raised an eyebrow but ordered after her. I also got a Green tea, but I got a glazed donut. The girl handed us our orders, I smiled at her and thanked her as we sat down.

"What happened up there?" I asked laughing, Michelle rolled her eyes.

"I was panicking!" She responded, I continued to just laugh. Michelle scoffed and took a drink of her tea. She was about to put it down but stopped looking at the cup.

"What is it?" I asked with a hint of sarcasm. She hid her face, I started to laugh and took her drink to see what she was looking at. I almost bursted out laughing. "I like your style ꨄ" I awed at the stylish heart. She snatched her drink back with her face red.

"She's totally into you." Michelle scoffed and tried her cake pop, her face lit up.

"Holy shit this is good." I giggled and took a bite out of my donut. We talked for a while. I would tell her some things about Isla Nublar, and she would talk about nonsense that I didn't really understand. We eventually finished our food and started to walk out of the Cafe.

"Darius?" I heard some call out to me, I turned to see Ben looking hurt.

"Hi Ben." I responded, he glared at Michelle who was right next to me. I glanced at Michelle, she looked a little confused even thought she knew who he was.

"Who is that?" Ben asked with an attitude. Rude much.

"This is Michelle!" I responded happily, he sighed and continued to look at Michelle.

"You guys had a little date?" He asked, I shrugged. It was kind of a date but not a romantic date just going to a Cafe. I mean even Michelle had a gay panic in there over some Cafe worker. We definitely were having a romantic date.

"Well I guess." I admitted, he sighed and looked down at the ground.

"I think we should stop seeing eachother." I blinked at him confused. I thought he was joking but he didn't say anything after.

"What?" I was a little angry that he just randomly said that.

"I'm sorry Darius." He walked into the Cafe pushing past Michelle. We both stood there awkwardly and confused.

"Uh what just happened?" Michelle awkwardly asked, I shrugged and started to walk off still I'm shock.

"Why would he just randomly do that!?" I started to rant, Michelle looked at me listening to every word I said.

"I mean I didn't do anything wrong! We definitely aren't romantic I mean you just had a fucking gay panic over some Girl Cafe worker!"

"Hey! She was really cute." Michelle added, I couldn't help but laugh a little at that.

"Ok ok!" I said, putting my hand up in defeat.

"I personally wouldn't have let that slide." She added, I laughed even harder this time. She joined into the laughter and we walked into the bus.

"Your ridiculous." I said in between my laughs.

"Oh fuck off." She sat down, I sat next to her.

"No you fuck off." She rolled her eyes. We road the bus talking and laughing. People kept staring at us which made us laugh even more. She eventually walked with me to my house and we parted way.

"I'm home!!" I yelled, my mom hummed in response. Kenji and Brand were probably playing games so I went into my room and changed out of my uniform.

Michy_Mich: Hey Dino nerd!

DinoNerd: shut up

Mitchy_Mich: See you tomorrow!

DinoNerd: Wish I wasn't

Mitchy_Mich: Damn 😔

DinoNerd: Bye!!

Mitchy_Mitch: Bye 🙄

I laughed at my screen and sat down in my chair. I did enough for my English essay so I decided to just work on other things that honestly weren't really that important but I still worked on them.

IDK how to end this but yeah sorry for the random break up I didn't know how to do it I HOPE YOU ENJOYED OTHERWISE 😭

Word Count: 1136