Camper In Disguise..?

I kindaaaa have ideas for this chapter but not really.

TW: Manipulation ???

Darius' POV:

I walked down the hallway with Kash. He was obviously mad that Mr. Kon just let me work with them. I wasn't on their side, but I didn't want to be in a cold room all day. I was on nobodys side.

"Come on kid." Kash and Mr. Kon, were actually pretty nice to me. I didn't understand why, it confused me but for some reason it made me happy as well. Maybe they weren't as bad as we thought? We walked into their office, Mr. Kon handed me a plate of food and lead me to a couch thing. They were actually nice to me, it was really weird.

"We're gonna go work don't destroy anything." Mr. Kon joked as he walked out of the room. Did he just make a joke in front of me? I shrugged and walked around the room. It seemed to be an extra kinda office, because it wasn't Kash's.

"This is pretty cool!" I said to myself, there were books on the walls and loads of just random junk. If I was honest I missed the others but I pushed that feeling down. I tried not to think about Ben. I think the others were with Kenji and Brooklyn so that means they all left me including Ben, I couldn't let my feelings get in the way, plus Kash and Mr. Kon were actually pretty nice. At least they checked on me once and a while.

Ben's POV:

I bit at my nails thinking about Darius and how we left him there. I shouldn't have let Kenji do this without me it was my fault. Damnit.

"Sweetheart do you want some berries?" Mae sweetly asked, I snapped back to reality coughing.

"Oh, yeah." I took 3 berries and ate them one by one. Mae smiled and continued to offer everyone berries. My nose had became runny, and I am pretty sure I was getting a cold. But the only thing I was focused on was-

"We need to get off this island." Kenji intruppted my thoughts.

"With Darius." I snapped back, Kenji sighed again. What was his problem? He never wanted to save anyone, and he had a problem with saving Darius here too.

"With or without Darius, Ben we have been stuck in dinosaur islands for 10 months we need to leave with or without him." He responded, I shook my head. We were leaving this island WITH Darius no matter what. I wasn't leaving him.

"I'm not leaving him here." I coughed.

"You know he left you." I went silent, Darius didn't leave me. Everyone thought I was dead, this wasn't the same case. He was alive.

"Except you all thought I was dead, he is alive." I responded, Kenji shrugged and looked at the ground. I wasn't going to leave Darius. I promise.

Darius' POV:

I was happily talking to Mr. Kon about dinosaurs. I don't know how, but I have started to become fond of Mr. Kon, he was nice around me. And I had more freedom than I thought, and I didn't have a cold room anymore.

"Oh! I'm sorry but I have to take this." He said I'm the middle of me talking, I smiled and sat back on the couch, well I was on the floor. Mr. Kon had become almost like a father figure to me. I didn't see Kash much, but he was still nicer to me. Mr. Kon came back in with a smile.

"I apologize for that, but can you please go up to your room?" I nodded and stood up to walk back to my room, he stopped me mid walking and squeezed my arm.

"Don't disappoint me Darius." I froze and nodded my head.

"I won't..." He let go of my arm and smiled. I walked off faster then before, Mr. Kon was nice and that was all I needed in the moment. I didn't want to disappoint him or fail him. I walked into my empty room. I didn't have a BRADX following me around all day, so that was good. But I felt lonely a lot. I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in!" Kash opened the door and threw something light at me.

"Here, Daniel wanted you to have it." He closed the door again, and I guessed talked to Mr. Kon. I looked at what was thrown at me, it was a Volociraptor plushie. I giggled and layed down on my bed. It wasn't half bad here, I had a hatred for the others. But for some reason something still kept me from hurting them. Maybe it was because I'm just s kid.

Ben's POV:

I could tell Kenji was growing a hatred for me. We were arguing about Darius again, I wanted to rescue him tomorrow but Kenji said we couldn't. We already knew his sob story, he didn't need to repeat it.

"He threatened me! I'm just keeping D safe!!" He yelled, the others watched amused, as this would happen at least once a day.

"Oh, we've already heard that story Kenji!" Kenji scoffed annoyed even more now.

"He left you Ben!!" Kenji said, how many times did I have to remind Kenji that Darius didn't leave me, they all left me there. And it was no one's fault because I should have died right there and then.

"You all left me!! I was supposed to be dead Kenji!" I snapped back, Kenji huffed and was probably out of ways to defend himself.

"I miss him too Ben, but I don't want to risk killing him." I looked to the side, Kenji put his hand on my shoulder as a sign of comfort. He knew how hard this was for me.

"I promised him he would get out and he's still there." I said on the verge of tears. Kenji pulled me into a hug, the others looked stunned to see we made up so easily.

"Let's see if the drones are still there tomorrow, if their not we can try and get Darius again." He pulled out of the hug, I smiled at him and wiped my tears off my face.

"Thanks Kenji." Kenji nodded, and sat back down with Brooklyn, Mae and Sammy motioned me to sleep over there tonight. I would usually sleep on my own even though Mae would always come up to me while I was asleep to warm me.

"Is the BRADX camera working?" Mae asked, as I sat down next to them leaning on Mae like I always did.

"Nope I've tried so many times it doesn't work." I heard Yaz sigh. I was getting Darius back.

Wohoo i had no idea how to end this lollll so yeah i hope you enjoyed

Word Count: 1142