All Gone Wrong

Another chapter, I'm planning on finishing a couple more, but idk. This one will be a little shorter so I apologize. I'm hoping this at least has 10 chapters but if there is less then that's ok lmao. Give me ideas please.

Yaz's POV:

I sneaked into the MedBay with Sammy. We heard the elevator come down.

"What did that brat even want down here!?" I heard Kash's voice complain, I glanced at Sammy. We had to wait for the BRADS to be shut down. But we didn't seem to have much time.

"Calm yourself Kash, you can have all the fun later." Mr. Kon said calmy. What does he mean by that? I asked myself. I picked up a can of peaches and threw it to the left of me.

"What the hell was that?" Kash asked walking over to where I threw the can. Mr. Kon sighed and followed Kash. I gave Sammy and thumbs up and we went separate ways. Once I was close enough I stood up from my hiding spot and started to hit one of the crates.

"HEY DINGUS!!!" I yelled, both of them turned to me.

"What are YOU doing here!?" Kash asked frustrated.

"I'd ask the same question." I didn't really know what to say. All I needed to do was get them distracted until Darius calls someone.

"Come get me!" I randomly yelled and started to run off. Kash ran after me, while Sammy tried to distract Mr. Kon.

"Leave the kids!!" I heard Mr. Kon yelled obviously annoyed with Sammy. 

"But-"

"LEAVE THE KIDS." Kash held his hands up in defeat and walked back to the elevator. Sammy stood next to me, we shared worried looks as they left in the elevator.

"Shit." I said turning to run back outside. We got caught by a BRAD.

"Where's Brooklyn!?" Sammy asked, running away dodging the shooting BRAD. We finally got back outside and fell to the ground.

"We have to warn the others!" Sammy said, she scrambled to her feet and helped me back up. I nodded and we both went to find Ben or anyone.

Kenji's POV:

I walked around trying to find Mae. I didn't want to make any sound incase my dad or Kash heard me and left Yaz and Sammy. The plan was all worked out and I really hoped nothing bad happened.

"Mae!?" I wisper-yelled, I heard some things move from in front of me, and Mae popped out of no where.

"Kenji!?" She asked in disbelief, she ran to me and started to drag me somewhere.

"Woah, Mae I'm here to save you!" She turned back to see if anyone was following us.

"Let's just get out and we can worry about this in a moment." She said calmly but it soon changed to worried. She practically dragged me back outside where I met Brooklyn.

"Brooklyn!?" She was out of breath and looked miserable.

"What happened love?" Mae asked putting a hand on Brooklyns shoulder. Brooklyn started to cry and hugged Mae. Mae hugged her back like a mother would.

"I couldn't do it, they're in danger Mae." Brooklyn murmured through her crying. She didn't shut the BRADs down, what would happen to the others? 

"YOU GUYS?!" I heard Sammy and Yaz run over to us.

"What is it?" I asked, Sammy and Yaz looked worried and scared.

"Darius is in danger." Yaz finally said, everyone froze at those words and we went to try and find Ben. What happened?