A Kiss 💋

I have 0 ideas for this chapter! Please enjoy 🙃

Darius' POV:

I walked around the Swamp biome occasionally ducking behind something to hide from a Dilophosaurus. I watched the dinosaurs facinated, they all were so cool. Even if there was only one dinosaur.

"Maybe this way?" I questioned to myself. I was trying to find a way out of the Swamp biome but I wasn't having the best luck. I eventually just gave up, I just climbed a tree and hugged my legs. Was I actually stuck here? I groaned and leaned against the tree branch.

Ben's POV:

I paced in a circle nervous. I heard Yaz giggling a little watching me being so anxious.

"Calm down Ben I'm sure Darius is fine." Yaz finally said. I laughed nervously and stopped walking. She patted next to her, I plopped myself next to her.

"It's just, why did he run away? And what happened?"

"Why didn't he kill me!?" I groaned annoyed, Yaz patted my shoulder for support. I smiled a little and took a deep breath.

"It's not like he doesn't care about us, he just has some problems." Yaz explained, I sighed and nodded. He seemed to hate us, but when I hugged his arm he seemed to break a bit. What happened with Kash and Mr. Kon?

"Why did he run away if he still cares about us?" I asked, Yaz sighed and shook her head.

"He probably feels terrible, I mean Kenji and pretty against him right now." I laughed a little and nodded in agreement.

"We've checked all of the biomes though."

"We didn't check the swamp biome." Yaz added, I nodded. Why would Darius go in the Swamp biome anyways? The dinosaurs there were awful.

"I guess we could check there, but I don't wanna be in there for too long." Yaz nudged me, and stood up. The others were walking around trying to find Darius but I doubt all of them were trying to find him.

"Okay, I'm gonna go find something to shield us." Yaz stood up and started to look around. I sighed and stood up, I didn't even know if Darius still liked us anymore. I walked out from the waterfall waiting for Yaz. Sammy and Brooklyn were talking while walking around. Yaz came out with some shield things and handed me one. I smiled and walked with her to the swamp biome.

"We're gonna go check the swamp biome!" I yelled before going through the doors. I didn't know if anyone could actually hear us but at least they couldn't say we didn't try to tell them. We walked through the blinding white hall and stopped at a door.

"Ready?" Yaz asked, I nodded. She opened the door and someone ran in practically launching themselves at me.

Darius' POV:

I climbed out of the tree with a sigh. I had been in the tree writing about nonsense for the past couple hours which felt like forever. A Dilophosaurus popped out of a bush scaring me. It roared at me, I ran backwards into a bush dodging the poison.

"Shit shit shit." I repeated and started to run off. I didn't know where I was going. Another Dinosaur ran in front of me, it shot it's poison right at me but I was already running off. My breathing sped up, and I started to hyperventilate while running. More poison got shot at me making me duck my head.

I ran for I don't know how long. Then they just stopped chasing me. They just ran off, I turned around to where they used to be confused.

"What the-" I cut myself off, I felt breathing hit my back. I froze and slowly turned around to see a dinosaur with very long claws behind me. I covered my mouth, I guessed it was blind because of it's white eyes. I watched as it started to sniff me, its head purked up and it roared loudly.

"AH SHIT!!' I screamed and started to sprint behind me. I heard it's heavy feet hit the ground behind me as I ran as fast as I could away from it. It was a Herbivore, I could tell from it's mouth but their claws were definitely for protection and I don't think it would hesitate to claw me to death.

It roared once more, making me cover my ears. I stumbled over my feet almost falling. I yelped in pain, I must've cut my foot on something. I continued to run in pain when I fell into something. I fluttered my eyes open to see a white hallway. The door!

"CLOSE THE DOOR!!" I screamed, the door closed just in time. I breathed heavily trying to catch my breath. I looked up to see who was there.

"Ben!?" I was still out of breath. I glanced to the side of me to see Yaz there as well.

"What are you-" Ben launched himself at me hugging me tightly. I stumbled over my feet and fell to the ground. My ankle hurt so badly, but I hugged Ben back tightly too.

"I'm so sorry Darius." He sounded like he was on the verge of tears. Why was he sorry I'm the one we're almost killed him because of some jerk.

"No I'm sorry Ben, I shouldn't have trusted them." I said back, Ben couldn't help but laugh in between his cry's. He grabbed onto my shirt making us hug even tighter.

"Doesn't seem to hate us." Yaz blurted, I heard Ben laughed as we pulled away from the hug.

"Why did you run away!?" He was irritated with me.

"I'm sorry I just thought you all hated me." I looked down at my scratched up arms. He slapped me in the face.

"Ow what the-" He pulled me into a kiss. My eyes widened, did he just kiss me? I kissed him back. We eventually pulled away from the kiss.

"Don't do that again I thought you died!" He said, Yaz blinked at us covering her mouth.

"You guys just kissed." Yaz said in disbelief, my face went warm and I saw Ben's face go red.

"Sorry I didn't mean to do that I don't know what came over me." He said nervously, I looked at him in disbelief then smiled at him.

"Ben..." I took a deep breath.

"I love you." He looked back up at me in shock.

"Wow, imagine falling in love with the Island Man." I snickered, he laughed too and then pulled me into another kiss as a response. I smiled as he pulled away smiling as well.

"Now come on we have to fix you up." He said standing up. I looked down shyly as he put his hand out. I took his hand and was going to let go but he intangled our fingers making my face get warmer.

"You know, I've always suspected you two." Yaz admitted, I scoffed. Yaz gave me a gentle hug, and we started to walk back. I was nervous what the others would think. Not just about me and Ben but about me being back. Would they be against me? What would happen? And why was I so nervous. So many thoughts flooded through my head. How would we get off this island?

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'm so sorry this took so long to publish I had NO ideas for this but it all worked out!

Word Count: 1248