Collecting Supplies

Abskndmwns idk how to start this off LMAO

Ben's POV:

Today we were planning on finding some supplies to keep warmer, maybe even some clothes. We left Firecracker at the same place while we looked for clothes and supplies. Even though we doubted we would find any. I collected some berries for food

"Hey Kenj can you go get some long thick sticks?" I asked while picking berries he hummed in response and went off to find some sticks. We would need weopons if we were going to rescue Darius even if the others didn't want to save him.

"Here you go!" He set probably about 10 sticks down near me. I smiled as he walked away probably to look for supplies lying around the island. Sammy and Yaz were in the MedBay trying to find some food and really anything that would be helpful. Mae suddenly called out to me.

"Ben!!" I turned my head, she was going back to the waterfall to check on firecracker and put the supplies we got away. I walked to the waterfall.

"What is it?" I asked not looking around for Firecracker until Mae pointed to where Firecracker usually stays.

"Where'd she go?" I asked starting to spin around looking for her. Mae was silent and did the same.

"She couldn't go off on her own it's too cold.." Mae said, I huffed scared.

"What's happening?" Sammy said coming back with loads of things in her arms. She dropped them when she saw the Dinosaur missing.

"Where's firecracker?" She asked looking around. Kenji and Brooklyn walked over too confused.

"He must've taken her and put her in the nursery..." I mummbled, Mae pulled me into a hug.

"We need a plan to get her AND Darius." I said making my voice more serious when I said Darius' name. He needed to get out of that hell hole I didn't want him in there any longer. And I doubted he wanted to be in there any longer too.

It's a really short chapter but I just had to write it quickly

Word Count: 350