Isolation

I have 0 ideas for this just bear with me

Michelle's POV:

Darius had been fully isolating himself for the past week. It must've been from his breakup with Ben. I was worried about him and could barely even focus in school. This morning I had enough of his shit and went to his house. I knocked on the door and Mrs. Bowman answered it.

"Oh hello, who are you here for?" She sweetly asked, I guess his mom wasn't an asshole. That's good to know.

"Can I see Darius?" I asked in the nicest voice I could make. She smiled and motioned me to come inside. Two Boys we're at the dining table eating. One of them were Kenji one of the Nublar 6 and the other was probably Darius' brother.

"Hi Michelle!" Kenji greeted me, I smiled in response. Mrs. Bowman explained where Darius' room was. I walked down the hallway to a door that was presumably Darius'. I knocked on the door.

"I said I was sick mom." I heard Darius mumble.

"It's not your mom Darius." I started to turn the door knob but waited. I couldn't just barge into his room.

"Michelle?" I heard him ask.

"Yeah, hi Darius." I heard him sigh as I opened the door to see him sitting up. He looked like shit. I sighed and closed the door behind me, I sat on his bed next to him.

"What's wrong." He was silent for a minute before putting his head on my shoulder.

"Everything is always my fault." He muttered, I put my arms around him and hugged him tightly.

"It's not your fault." I wispered just loud enough for him to hear. He hugged me back tightly.

"I should've went after him." He added, I sighed and pulled out of the hug. He had a problem of blaming himself for everything that happened.

"It wasn't your fault Darius, you didn't do anything wrong." I reassured, he sniffed and gave me a small smile. I could tell him and Ben were very very close before. When they came back the bond must've weakened.

"It's going to be okay Darius." He nodded and sighed. He face planted onto his soft bed groaning.

"This fucking sucks!" He yelled into his mattress, I giggled a little. He lifted his head up.

"I'm sure Ben will forgive you." I added, I saw Darius smile.

"Thanks Michelle, I really appreciate it no one actually checks up on me. Only Ben would check on me." Darius has been through a lot. And I only knew some of the portion. I felt bad for him, he didn't deserve any of this. No one deserves to go through what he went through. Darius deserved the world. All of the Nublar 6 deserved the world. They've been through enough, they needed to have a good life.

I made it my life goal to make sure Darius had a good life. No matter what, I cared about him and the other 5. Even if I didn't know them all, if they were important to Darius they were important to me as well.

It's a short chapter but the next one will have a hugeeee time skip don't mention how big it is I gotta get into the plot

Word Count: 551